Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight Empty Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Hey guess what you frickin nerds its me Panelli and I got this hella rad rp cool right. Anyway let me describe stuff. 

PLOT: All of you're characters that you make are invited by a mysterious letter sent to them to come live in a mansion somewhere way the heck out of the way of society for a year and they will get paid a bunch of money for doing that. Since your people are hella greedy, they take this offer, not knowing that the host of this mysterious request has invited a murderer. Can you survive against the murderer? Or will you die at this mansion? 

RULES: Since this is a murder mystery, I have some set-guidelines. I will be choosing a character to become a murderer and who will be the detective but no one except for the person with the murderer and the person with the detective will know who it is (it is a mystery you know). So here are the rules. 
1. DO NOT TELL ANYONE IF YOU ARE THE MURDERER/DETECTIVE. I want this RP to be a mystery so no-one tell who is who. 
2. THE MURDERER CANNOT KILL THE HOST(my guy) They did invite you so don't be rude and murder them. 
3. THE MURDERER CAN ONLY KILL ONE PERSON A DAY, THE DETECTIVE CAN ONLY ACCUSE ONE PERSON A DAY. (I'll probably tell you when the day is over) The only time this can be ignored is if the murderer is correctly accused by the detective in front of people. Then the murderer can kill everyone before someone kills them. 
4. THE PLAYER WHO HAS THE MURDERER CANNOT HAVE A DETECTIVE. I want to make sure the detective has a chance to find out the murderer. 
I'll add more if I feel like there needs to be more. 

CHARACTER SHEET: Here's the character sheet you need to fill out. 
Name: (Feel free to rip of names, just make 'em human)
Creator of the character: (who you really are)
Sex: (male or female, determined at birth) 
Gender: (either cis [guy born as a guy who is a guy], trans [born as a guy but is a girl], or agender [no gender] 
Occupation: (doctor, artist, etc. DO NOT SAY MURDERER/DETECTIVE I WILL REJECT IT.) 
Weapon: (gun, knife, sword, etc. Make it in the realm of possibility of your character's occupation, a doctor will not have an Uzi.)  
Personality:
Looks: 

One more thing, you will need a detective so someone needs to make it cause I can't I know the murderer. I also recommend having a doctor or nurse because I may allow them to save a person who is dying. Have fun! 

Last edited by wiwusandtroup on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight Empty Re: Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Name: Jayin
Creator of the character: Panelli 
Sex: Male 

Weapon: Butterfly knife
Personality: Mysterious, enjoys watching games. Will either really like you or hate you. Obsessed with the idea of fate. 
Looks: Cleanly cut light blonde hair. Eye patch on left eye. Always in a suit. 

Last edited by wiwusandtroup on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight Empty Re: Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Post  Ryory4 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm

If you are to lazy to delete stuff:

Name:
Creator of the character: 
Weapon: 
Personality:
Looks: 
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Name: Herburt Grand
Creator of the character: Ben
Sex: Male
Weapon: Concealed knife and the power of his MIND
Personality: Herburt is Optimistic and polite and usually doesn't like going against the rules.  This makes him cautious, not liking to go on big adventures. 
Looks: Herburt is an average kind of guy, with large brim glasses. His hair is dirty blond is straight and usually combed. He likes to wear dress shirts, doesn't care if he has a tie, bow tie or nothing. If not a dress shirt it will be a nice shirt. He wears convers.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:48 pm

ACCEPTED I figured everyone would be cis lol damn cis friends. Have fun.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:56 pm

(Alright lets get this started!) Jayin sat quietly in their armchair. They were reading a book. It didn't really help them contain their excitement. Their phone sat out on the small coffee table next to the chair. Jayin was really waiting for the buzz of the text alert. Then they could start imagining how to play their fun game they had envisioned. 
Buzz! The phone vibrated and Jayin threw the book to the ground and lunged for their phone. They checked it and saw the text they were waiting for. The letters have been delivered. Jayin smiled at this message. They knew not everyone would come, but they really hoped people came. This would be so fun. Now it was just time to wait for their pawns to come.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Herbert just came back from a day of work at the office. It wasn't that bad, drawing maps and helping with the plot of his current client. Herbert lived in an apartment with his cat John Eggbert. As he opened the door he saw a letter on the mat. He leaned down and grabbed the letter, quickly opening it.
How curious, it was a letter to a mansion party. It was this SATURDAY. Herbert was free then. Who would pass up to go to a party at a mansion?
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Name: Aric Dondarian
Creator of the character: Why do we even have this category?
Sex: Male
Weapon: A magical plate that locks onto the target when thrown and can dispense cucumber sandwiches at will. Not really. Butcher Knife
Personality: Gladly accepts money, but thinks about it for a while if its without reason. Fine with blood and violence, and knows almost every part of the body and its uses. Tends to flirt with the ladies.
Looks: Mohawk (Buzzed on the sides, short hair in the middle), bright green eyes, slightly above average in muscle, usually wears black t shirts, jeans, and a zip up hoodie.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm

ACCEPTED now you can get a letter also, need at least two more people before we can fully start up.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Name: Mirvana Ceder
Creator of the character: Ben
Sex: Female
Occupation: Intern for Chemistry at University (Currently a student there)
Weapon: Nerf gun with tacks instead of suction cups, other than that she improvs
Personality: Focused and dedicated, believes her education important and is at the top of the list. Determined.
Looks: Straight black hair, usually kept in a pony tail. Mirvana is a little taller than normal, but only a little.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:50 pm

(Oh my god you guys are back! Yay! Can I join?)
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

sure
(I think)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 pm

(Please do)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:19 pm

(Yay! Smile)
Name: Janet Elora
Creator of the character: Can I not :/
Sex: Female
Weapon: Police Glock
Personality: Very peppy person who is always full of energy and brings unexpected gifts to people that she likes and if she doesn't like them than she pretends that she likes them. Rather smart and likes to know what everyone is doing. As she works with the police for her entire job she is not as trustworthy as she was as a kid, but picked up on some sleuthing skills. Fails at dating regularly by making everyone really awkward with her fascination with blood
Looks: Blond hair that goes down to the middle of her back she likes to keep it down, she has dark blue eyes, and wears jeans and a t shirt most of the time, but when she's on the job she wears a black tank. She has also perfected the art of doing all of her makeup in approximately three minutes which she thinks is an achievement (and it kind of is Smile) and at least wears mascara at all times unless she's asleep.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Cool both you and Ben's characters are ACCEPTED
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:27 pm

(People can start making their characters get the letters and arriving at the house. You should do that.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Herbert drove up the old road, between the old ruined trees. Above the moon shown, not cloud to be seen in the sky. It had been quite a journey getting here, the gate to the road having been grown over by ivy. The road was bumpy and was falling apart. Herbert was almost sure the bridge would have broken when he drove over it. Now he was coming down the road, seeing the trees part ahead. 
The trees parted, revealing a beautiful mansion made of stone, many window lite by bright lights. Here the road was much better, passing by several well trimmed hedges. The mansion was surrounded with gardens, two towers covered in ivy reaching for the sky. 
"I'm finally here" Herbert said to himself as he drove up the drive.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Jayin stood in front of the entrance waiting for their first guest to arrive at their home. They had saw the car approach through cameras positioned near the entrance. The guest parked their car and walked out, looking around at the mansion. Jayin immediately recognized this guest. It was Herbert Grand. He was an artist. 
"Hello Herbert Grand. It is a pleasure to meet you." Jayin said as they extended their hand to him. "I hope you will enjoy your stay here."
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight Mansio10
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:21 am

"Nice to meet you" Herbert turned to get his bags.
"No need to worry about that, my servants will deal with that." His host led him up the stairs, through the large crimson doors.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Janet arrives home from work and walks down her driveway to her mailbox. She opens it, grabs all that's inside, and than throws it all on the counter without looking when she walks through the door. She jumps onto the couch and starts streaming Netflix. After a few episodes of (TV show here), she finally gets around to the mail. She opens her Netflix, looks at her bills, until she gets a rather fancy looking letter. She decides that a fancy letter needs to be opened in a fancy way and grabs a letter opener, which might as well be a knife she could use to kill someone, but naaaa. She reads the entire letter and thinks about it. A year long stay at a mansion was awfully long, but it paid a lot, and she figured that she could just come back here after the first month or so. She started packing her bags
The drive was boring and Janet barely made it through alive. She got soooooo sick of that droll person reading Annacarinina wrong. She didn't even know how that person got that. Eventually after a few sketchy ass bridges she arrives at a huge ass mansion that looks as if absolutely nobody lives in it except for a clean crazy butler. As it happens, she saw the butler helping someone now. How nice
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Herbert looked behind him, seeing another car approaching up the drive just before the doors closed. His mysterious host led him down a grand hall. The floor was polished marble with an extravagant carpet over it, pillars supporting up the high ceiling. 
He let him through a large doorway, into a large parlor. There were couches arranged around a small table, with some tea, cups, sugar and cream sitting on it. In front was a fireplace with flames blazing inside, casting creepy shadows throughout the room. Around the room were paintings and in the corner sat a grand piano hidden in shadows.
"If you'll excuse me I need to greet another guest" His host turned, walking back out through the door, leaving Herbert with the crackling fire.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Jayin had left Herbert in the lounge at the entrance as they walked back out to greet another guest. Janet Elora. Quite good looking, if Jayin could say so themself. They wondered if any romance would happen between this guest and another. Janet walked towards the entrance and Jayin welcomed her with a smile.
"Hello Janet Elora. It's a pleasure meeting you." Jayin told her with a bow. "If you would follow me, I'll have someone get your stuff for you." Jayin then led Janet inside to the mansion.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Aric got home from his night shift and chucked his scrubs in the was, donning his t shirt and jeans. He walked out and checked the mail. As he was looking through he found a small envelope that invited him to a year long stay at some mansion in the middle of nowhere. It also offered money. Aric thought about it for a good while before he decided to go. He got on the phone and told both his bosses he was going to be gone for a month or two and than drove to the mysterious location. At the end of the road he found three (jayin has a car right?) vehicles parked outside. Two of them were being cleared of luggage.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Jayin quickly turned around after leading Janet into the lounge because someone else was coming. They walked out just as the guy had got out of his car. The guy's name was Aric Dondarian and he was a doctor in training. Jayin thought to themself that a doctor is very useful in this situation and was sure that the other guests would be happy that one of them is one. Jayin walked up to Aric and greeted him. 
"Hello Aric Dondarian. Its a pleasure meeting you. If you will follow me, I can lead you to the rest of the guests who have arrived." Jayin told Aric after shaking his hand. Jayin then lead Aric in. 
"I'm happy to welcome you all to my home. If you will just excuse me, there is something I need to take care of." Jayin told their guests and left the lounge. They were so excited. Now everything was set for the game to begin. They began telling all of their house staff about that the game was going to begin. It wouldn't be long until something fun would happen. 
(I'M PICKING THE MURDERER AND DETECTIVE NOW SO I'LL TELL YOU WHEN EACH OF THE ROLES HAVE BEEN FILLED)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum