Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Aric laid back in his seat and muttered, "Where are the drinks? I could use an Irish Coffee. Or a Russian Breakfast. Hell, even a Pina Colata would be good right now." He got up and began searching.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Jayin walked behind Aric to stop him. Jayin was getting a little annoyed at this guest, he hadn't greeted him and now he just wants to walk around aimlessly in Jayin's house. They wondered if it would have better not to invite this guy but it was too late now. Jayin grabbed Aric's shoulder and he jumped, surprised from Jayin's sudden grasp. 
"If you could please stay in this room for a little bit longer. I can have a servant get something if you want it." Jayin told their guest in the most polite manner they could muster.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Thu May 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Aric shrugged. "I guess ill have a Russian Breakfast please. Straight vodka if you didn't know." Aric smiled and walked back to the room and asked Janet, "So you like mysteries?"
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Fri May 02, 2014 7:47 pm

(People should make more characters...) Jayin had Aric his drink brought to him and then called all the attention to them. 
"Hello and welcome again to my home. I am so glad fate has chosen you to come and be my guests here. I do have a couple rules for you living here. You are free to explore the house as seen fit but there are doors locked and they intend to stay locked. If you do not follow this instruction, you may be leaving this house early with nothing. Another thing, there will be no fighting between guests. If you are having problems with someone, talk to me and lets see if we can get this sorted out. Other than that, you can use my servants as your own and I hope you enjoy staying here." Jayin told his guests. They then motioned to servants that were coming into the lounge. 
"We will now show you to your rooms." They told the guests as the servants picked up the luggage and moved it to where the rooms where. Once, everyone had their room with their stuff in it, Jayin said one last thing. 
"Unfortunately, I have to attend to things so I must go. Please, feel free to unpack and relax." Jayin told their guests and then left. (Btw if u want to try exploring, you're not gonna find anything tonight.)
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat May 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Minerva walked back inside, hearing these new rules. They seemed reasonable overall. She walked over to the detective lady (i cant remember anyone's names, sorry) and put the book down on the arm of her chair.
"Here you go. Anyways, I'm going to bed"
Minerva was led upstairs to her room and feel asleep.

[HEY IM MAKING A MAP
Bedrooms are third floor, try not to explore so i dont have to do extra work]
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 pm

1-closet
2-entrance hall
3-To 2nd floor
4- Ballroom
5-Dinning room
6-Kitchen
7-Servant corridor
8-Storage
9-To basement
10-Bathroom
11-Lounge
12-Trophy room

A--->B

|---| = Door
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 on Mon May 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Janet laid down on her bed and began the book. It reminded her of a game called Bioshock: Infinate, but it was well written and eventually she got engrossed in the story
Ghastly343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 07, 2014 10:25 am

USING THE POWERS OF THE RP LEADER, I MAKE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS GO TO THEIR ROOMS AND GO TO SLEEP
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 07, 2014 10:39 am

Jayin walked into their room after leaving their guests. They immediately walked over to a table where a chess board with the pieces scattered was. Jayin quickly picked up certain pieces, a black bishop, two black pawns, a signle white pawn, and the white king and queen. They put the white king next to the white queen next to each other like in a real game. They then put the other pieces  on the other side except for the white pawn. Jayin put that one in the center of the board. They then picked up the white queen to examine it. Jayin looked at the perfectly chiseled wooden piece, cloaked in white paint. 
"You are the most important one for this game." Jayin whispered to the piece. They then set it down and walked away to go set something up for their queen. 
Later...
Jayin walked back to the chessboard. It was now quite late and their guests were all in their rooms, asleep. They grabbed their phone and looked at the queen. 
"I need to give you something to show the other guests. I want this to be fair." Jayin said to nothing and then dialed a number on their phone. It rang a couple times before it was answered. 
"What is it?" An annoyed voice picked up the phone, no doubt the call had awoken them. 
"I have a servant that knows about you and it looks like he might want to share that information with the other guests." Jayin told them, looking at the white pawn in the center of the board. "I recommend you eliminate them." 
"Of course." The voice replied quickly. Jayin nodded. 
"Shall I set a trap?" Jayin asked them. 
"If you could." The voice replied. 
"It will be done. Thank you for listening." Jayin then said goodbye and hung up the phone.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed May 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Name: Jorah Eldrin
Sex: Male
Weapon: Straight Razor
Personality: pretty happy guy. Treats everyone equally. Loves Sweeney Tod.
Looks: His hair is spiky (gelled). He has a goatee that has runes cut into it. Tattoo of a demon face on his upper arm. Wears a three piece suit without the jacket
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 07, 2014 7:32 pm

To Nick: ACCEPTED so he should get his ass over here before someone's character dies
THE NEXT DAY... (Ok now I'm gonna write from the perspective of that servant mentioned previously, Eric.) 
Eric walked briskly to finish the last task he would be doing at this house.  He had overheard his boss  earlier about the game they intended to play with their guests. Eric couldn't allow Jayin to do this so he was going to tell the guests to try and get them to escape. If they could be saved, Eric would feel much better about himself. However, he needed to remain inconspicuous. If Jayin knew about what he was trying to do, Eric would die. This was a risk Eric needed to take if he wanted to save the guests so he was forced to play along a little longer. While thinking this, Eric walked through the gate to the large pool in the back of the house. He was too busy thinking that he wasn't looking when he was caught. Suddenly, he stepped on something. A loud snapping sound followed and suddenly a huge amount of pain erupted in Eric's leg. Eric looked down to see his leg caught in a bear trap. He suddenly began panicking as he moved down to try and free his leg so he could run. While he was looking at his leg, he didn't notice the red dot on his leg. Eric heard a loud bang and the next thing he knew he was falling. He landed into the pool with a loud splash. He tried to swim but realized something, there was nothing below his knee. His leg had been blown off. Eric struggled to stay afloat to get air. He was still struggling when he heard a loud whirring sound below him. Suddenly, he was shocked and before he could think another thought, he was dead. 
Jayin watched Eric stop moving as he was electrocuted and stopped struggling. They moved their sniper rifle off their open window and put it away. They then grabbed their phone and sent a text to all their guests (You're all gonna get this text) 
"FOR KNOWING SO MUCH, HE SURE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO NOT DIE". Jayin then walked over to the chessboard and moved the queen to knock over the pawn. They then turned around and sat in their chair, waiting for their guests to come. (Btw your characters can hear the bang of the sniper rifle).
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 pm

What was that?
Herbert woke to the sound to the sound of a gunshot. Hopefully their host was just using the practice range or something, however Herbert felt it was something more sinister than that. 
Give me freedom, give me fire, give me fire!
Herbert's phone went off, removing any sleepiness Herbert had retained for the gunshot. There was a new text from some random numer
FOR KNOWING SO MUCH, HE SURE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO NOT DIE
What did that mean? Herbert peaked out the window, seeing the slightest light of the coming sun. Herbert could tell he wouldnt be able to sleep. He needed a walk. That would help wake him up. 
He walked outside, through the front doors out onto the lawn. The hedge maze was to his left, he slipped past it, noting a flock of peacocks hanging around. As he came around the corner he saw a pool. Cool.
There were lawn chairs all around it, along with what looked like bathing suites. He walked closer, noting one labeled HERBERT. Nice, their host had provided swim suits. 
Herbert use to swim in the morning, why not now. He quickly threw on the swimming suit and walked to the edge of the pool. To his left he saw the sun was about to rise. He looked back in the pool and noticed something... a body! A body with lots of blood around. Holy Crap.
"oh my god!" He muttered
The sun's firsts rays crept above the horizon illuminating the body, revealing it was were what looked to be the clothes of a servant.

It was always darkest before dawn.

Last edited by Ryory4 on Wed May 07, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt pay attention to the other post enough)
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm

(Ben did this wrong, no one knows the text is from Jayin, they might assume its from the murderer not Jayin.)
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 on Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 am

Janet woke to a gunshot, sitting up straight and pulling her glock out from beneath her pillow. No body was in the room. Thank god. She wasn't wearing all that much. She quickly got dressed in jeans and a dark red t-shirt and went downstairs to check it out. The gun shot had been muffled so she searched the far ends of the house (that were available to her) first, and then continued outside. She stopped at the pool to see the body and Herbert. She went straight into police mode and ran back to her room and grabbed her kit starting to check out the blood stains to figure out which direction it came from, from what kind of weapon, how long ago it was.
Ghastly343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 on Thu May 08, 2014 1:29 am

Name: James Greyjoy
Sex: Male
Weapon: FN FAL (Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle)
Personality: Very Cautious. High reflexes. Sees the worst in people. Full of testosterone.
Looks: Muscular, but not overly so, short brown hair that is somewhere between curly and straight, blue eyes, a scar on his shoulder.
Ghastly343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 am

ACCEPTED
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 on Sun May 11, 2014 2:31 am

James gets up goes to work yadi yadi ya, gets invitation comes a day a late to the party.
James rings the doorbell to the mansion. The place was kind of creepy. Really big. Old. Had a murder mystery feeling to it.
Ghastly343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sun May 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Minerva walked down the stairs, having heard the gun shot. A servant was walking down the hallway, carrying a vase.
"What was that?" She asked, hoping that their host had some nonviolent reason to shoot guns.
"One of the servants was found dead." He replied, walking away and up the stairs.
DING DONG
Someone was ringing the door bell on the front door. Minerva walked over, deciding to open it.  Outside stood a man, a suit case in each hand. He was tall, slightly muscular with brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed like one of those really masculine guys. Great.
"Welcome to the mansion" She said calmly, then added. "Someone just got murdered"

Last edited by Ryory4 on Tue May 13, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Tue May 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Jorah arrived at the manner a day late, similar to whoever was at the door. He walked over and caught a little snippet about somebody being murdered. He stopped moving, thought about going back to his car, but he was slightly intrigued so he walked up and asked, "Hello I'm Jorah Elden. Who specifically got murdered, and how?"

Aric woke to a gunshot and leapt out of bed. He looked around for his scrubs before he remembered that he didn't have any, so he just grabbed his jeans and a red shirt, and then had a little trouble finding his phone. When he finally did he saw a text from a mysterious number,
"FOR KNOWING SO MUCH, HE SURE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO NOT DIE"
"Fucking shit!" Aric yelled as he grabbed his kit and sprinted out the door. After a but of running and drinking and searching, Aric found the body at the pool with the police chicka, who he did not remember her name, checking out the scene. "You find the body like this?"
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue May 13, 2014 10:27 pm

(Um people at the pool, you do realize there's a bear trap with like half a leg in it so are you just going to leave that there??) Jayin got up from their chair. Now was the time to come to the scene. Jayin had watched all their guests awaken and get up. Now there was new guests at the front door and if Jayin was going to be a good host, they had to greet them. However, they had to act like they knew nothing. They're murderer had done so very well and now it was time for Jayin to do the same. They walked out of their room and began walking down the stairs. Jayin breathed in deeply and began to stir up emotions of confusion and horror. This was only the first scene of the first act. There would be many more after that. Jayin walked down the stairs where the new guests were waiting. 
"I'm sorry but I think I heard something about a murder and I have to see what's going on. Please, feel free to come in." Jayin told their guests in a well contained fake exasperation. "You are all right correct?" They asked Minerva who nodded sollemly. Nothing new here. Jayin turned around and quickly walked out to the pool where Eric's dead body still lay still. They needed to make this big. 
"Oh my goodness the news was correct! Are you all alright?" Jayin asked as they ran out with a very good worried tone. The people at the pool looked serious except Herbert who looked scared and was sitting on a chair. No one had given Jayin a strange look which meant that they had succeeded.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 on Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Janet walked over to Aric, "I have not moved the body, but it has been floating a while. From what I can tell with none of my tools is that the servant came out here, stepped in that bear trap, then got shot somewhere low from that general direction, most likely the leg, severing it, and he fell into the pool. But correct me if I'm wrong, he would have been able to survive that right?" Jayin chose that moment to walk out and make a scene of it. "We're all good. I think... Herbert you okay over there?"
Ghastly343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed May 14, 2014 10:51 am

Aric just ignored Jayin and replied, "The bear trap could theoretically at least take out a few tendons or veins, but he would not die from it, and the shot, if you say it was in the leg than most likely it just severed it, which made him bleed profusely, but he would still be able to get out of the pool and get help. There would have to be another factor because there was only one gunshot right?"
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Wed May 14, 2014 11:02 pm

"Yeah, I think I;m fine...just it's, it's a dead body." He said, taking a deep breath "Why would someone want this poor man dead?"
He then started his relaxation techniques he had learned in health class
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Thu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Jayin turned around and then looked like they had just got an idea. They had actually planned this idea all along but they had to make sure it didn't look that way. 
"If I am correct, that is a servant of mine that had some bad relationships with some of my other staff here, though I had no idea they would take it this far! I will make sure to deal with that issue and get rid of the people who are responsible, I promise you." Jayin told their guests. This wasn't entirely a lie. No one actually really liked Eric but no one hated him. But this would be the easiest way to make sure the game could go on without a hitch. 
"I see you got right to work. Do you require any assistance?" Jayin asked the two down examining the body. They were really irritated by Aric, he hadn't even acknowledged Jayin. Well, Jayin hoped Aric wouldn't die soon because so far, Jayin was really not in the mood to help them.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Mon May 19, 2014 10:30 pm

"Yes, Jayin, would you be so kind as to search the house for a .50 Caliber sniper rifle? Or I think it would be a .50 cal. Look for a gun powerful enough to take off a mans leg please." Now Herbert, you are already in swim trunks. Would you mind getting the body over here?"
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top