Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Panelli's RP: Murder in the moonlight

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm

"I will look for it then." Jayin told Aric and then walked away. Jayin didn't think that they would have been able to determine it was such a rifle but it wasn't really such a surprise with Janet around. Jayin was going to go upstairs again when they remembered their new guests. They walked over to them and told them about what was going on and told them to stay calm and remain still. Jayin then walked up the stairs and found two servants. 
"Hey can you two go to security and tell Jonathan and Jim to come out to the backyard through the secret gate? Also, tell them to bring a .50 Caliber sniper out." They told their servants and they ran off to go do the task. It would be simple enough. They would go out in a secret passage, right by the pool with a sniper rifle and they could be accused. Easy as pie.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Tue May 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Herbert wasn't sure he wanted to go swimming in a pool with a dead body floating in it. They needed to find out who killed this poor servant. Taking a deep breath he jumped into the pool.
The water was icy cold after that cool night. He took a deep breath and started swimming to the body, grabbing one of it's arm and dragging it to the side by the detectives. It was so gross, leaving a ribbon of blood behind it. Finally he reached the edge and climbed out of the pool drenched.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 21, 2014 8:00 pm

(I s2g u guys better not ditch this rp for the goddamn star wars one seriously) 
Just as Herbert pulled the body out of the pool, Jonathan and Jim opened a part of the ground and climbed out carrying a rifle. Jayin ran out and pointed at them. 
"They're the ones, now they're gonna try and escape! Someone stop them!"
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 on Wed May 21, 2014 8:47 pm

In one motion Janet stood up, pulled up her glock and fired off five shots. The first shot missed, second hit one man in the chest, next in the head, fourth missed, fifth in the second mans head. After their bodies fell to the floor she mumbled, "Probably should have kept them alive shouldn't I?"
Ghastly343

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Wed May 21, 2014 9:25 pm

(thank you!)
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Jayin looked in surprise as Janet killed Jim and Jonathan quickly. They didn't expect anyone to kill them but it did save Jayin the trouble of killing them so it didn't really matter. 
"I believe that was a little too far Janet but at least we know they won't be killing anyone else." Jayin reassured everyone. "Now, I'm sure you're all hungry. I can have my chefs prepare breakfast." Jayin then walked inside, hoping people would follow and had the chefs make breakfast.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Fri May 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Aric watches the cop shoot two men in the face and he didn't need to be a doctor to understand that they were fucked. He looked at the mans dead body and decided that he wasn't going anywhere and he was pretty hungry despite the several grisly deaths, so he followed Jayin and decided to have some fruit loops.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am

Herbert walked inside after all the horrid murder business and ordered a plate of scrambled eggs. A couple minutes later a servant came out with it. He put some pepper on it, the looked at Aric eating his fruit loops.
"How do you stand looking at dead bodies?" He asked with a shudder, remembering dragging the body out of the pool.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sat May 24, 2014 11:52 am

Aric paused momentarily. "I'm a doctor. It's my job." Then went back to eating.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Jayin watched as the rest of their guests ate breakfast. They smiled to themself. The game had just begun and tonight, it would get even more exciting. The murderer had their choice of who to kill and Jayin was interested to see who would fall first. They watched their guests finish breakfast and get going to do whatever they wanted. For one of them, it would be the last chance to do anything. Jayin then went upstairs and put two more pawns on their chessboard. Which pawn would fall now? Jayin could only wait and find out tonight.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Thu May 29, 2014 6:50 pm

(Post things before I make it night and one of u die)
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Fri May 30, 2014 9:30 am

Herbert finished breakfast and started walking around, looking for something to do. On the wall he noticed a picture of some old person on a motor bike. Then he remembered. Back in high school he had taken that automobile class. It had been fun at the time, just he forgot all about it.
As a servant walked by he asked,
"Where is the garage?" 
The servant replied about heading down the hall, and after three turns he should find a blue door leading there. Good. Herbert walked down the hall, following instructions until he entered the garage. There was a motorcycle there. Cool, those were his favorite to mod anyways.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Aric finished his cheerios and got up, stretched, then walked outside at the body. He made a quick face and determined time of death. It wasn't that long ago. He looked up and saw Tennis courts. He decided he needed to relax, so he walked over, grabbed a racket, and plugged in the machine.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Herbert walked outside, headed down the drive. The sun was starting to set, that was good. Insects started to buzz about around the drive. A large butterfly came, flying by Herbert and landing on his shoulder. He continued to walk down the drive, the monarch butterfly going away, flying to its friends. 
As the sun set he turned, looking at the mansion. It was so beautiful. Very beautiful.
To bad it had to burn.
Herbert pulled out his trigger, looking at the button.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
With that he pushed the button, burning their god.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Aric watched the explosion wide eyed and ran. He pulled out his phone and called 911 quickly. Within minutes they had arrived. They found a lot of bodies, and they took Aric to safety. What bugged him was that they never found Herbert
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:57 pm

(restart?)
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Name: John Red
Creator of the character:  Ben
Sex: Male
Weapon: Butterfly knife
Personality:John like others and is pretty social. He enjoys talking with others.
Looks: John is tall looks like this:

Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:12 pm

(btw thats not a metaphor)
(Also that other than that joke its note john green related i just thought of the name)
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:46 pm

(One sec) Jayin saw Herbert take out the button. They shook their head and walked up to the roof. A helicopter flew above their head and a rope came down. Jayin climbed it and got in the helicopter as their mansion exploded.
"Why did you pick one so unstable?" Hope asked them. Jayin shrugged.
"I was getting bored of that old house anyway." They replied. "Fate will save one. He must die." Jayin suddenly added. Hope nodded.
Later...
Aric had been just released from the hospital. He was sitting at his house, wondering why there was no corpse of that crazy host who brought them all together. He was thinking about it when there was a knock on his door. He opened it to find Jayin.
"Hello again Aric." Jayin greeted Aric and then kicked him down. Jayin then entered the house Hope following and closing the door behind. Aric looked up at Jayin who was supposed to be dead. Jayin looked at Hope.
"Can you do it please, I really like this suit." Jayin asked them. Hope rolled their eyes and pulled out their katana. Aric was about to move when he was quickly killed by the katana cutting his neck. Jayin and Hope then closed their eyes.
"3, 2,1." They said in unison and then opened their eyes to find what they wanted. The screaming ghost if Aric.
"Sorry we had to kill you Aric but we can't have you telling stories about my game." Jayin told Aric. "Hey but at least I can always see you. Pretty cool right?" Jayin aske Aric who was still screaming. Of course. It took a while for someone to get used to being dead.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top