The 9 layers of Hell RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 9 layers of Hell RP

Post  Ryory4 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:24 pm

"Free me of my my master, and I shall release you"
The girl looked at the two demons. "You both have to agree."
"Yes" said Chomp, flexing it's hands.
"Of course" The Swarm said, suddenly coming together to make a demonic shape.
"Then the pact is made." The girl raised her hands and the lines glowed blue, disappearing.
Chomp suddenly lept forward, bitting off her raised hands. She screamed, blood gushing out . With a small jump and a bite she was decapitated.
"How did you attack her?" The Swarm asked, thinking back to the contract. "Wait, never mind, I remember. She didn't mention the protection part the second time."
Chomp ate the rest of the body quickly, The Swarm drinking the blood off the floor.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:14 am

(So do you actually have a full story planned?)
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 am

(Yeah, kinda)
The Swarm glided towards the doors, peering out into the hallway. It seemed clear. To the the left it went forty feet then up a staircase, Nephcis could feel fresh air coming that way. To the right it went approximately twenty feet the down a spiral staircase. 
"Chomp, we need to find a hell portal. Should we go left or right?"
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 am

(I edited the post that was apparently illegible)
"Left Chomp smells food on left."
 They went left and found a door. The swarm opened it and it was a big kitchen. A cook was using the stove with his back turned to them. The swarm flew up to him and started biting his with all his bug while Chomp opened a cabinet full of meat and started eating.
24zxr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

I dont expect you to read this all at all.
A little bit on the 8 Princes/Princesses people demon lords who basically guards the nine steps to the devil, or The Nine Layers of Hell. 

Layer 1
This is the plane of lava and death. Crumbling empires come here, structures finding there way here. This plane is in one large cavern, lava falling from the ceiling. Large islands of obsidian float around, ancinet ruins being looted before they sink into the magma below.
The only permanant structure on this The Obsidian Fortress. Here Boeliath rules with an obsidian fist, killing all who fail him. He is made of obsidian and magma, usually taking a humanoid form. He is usually not very logical.
http://www.digitalartistdaily.com/users/748/thm1024/19.jpg

Layer 2
The second plane is a plane of chaos. This plane is known as The Brass Cidadel. The plane is one huge city of brass, with all sorts of residents. In the center is the bronze palace where Vaer rules over this plane. She made her way to the top by assassinating and deceit, performing many herself. She is a formitable warrior, and will never just straight on attack you.
http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/images/6/63/Eclavdra02.jpg

Layer 3
This is the layer of the hunt, an evil forest cast in eternal twilight. The trees here are almost all bare and old. Horrid monsters haunt these woods, hunting their prey. This is where werewolves come from, the original masters of the hunt. Their lord, Kinith is the original werewolf. While a human Kinith is more logical, however in his beast form he is very powerful.
 http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/238934/wallpaper-2855498.jpg
Layer 4
The landscape of this layer is a swamp, one huge bog. There is always a mist here, seeping into your soul and instilling dread and fear. Lamia rules here, also know as The Bog Witch. Above the swamp floats shards where Lamia keeps her prisoners, watched over by Wisps, deadly fire creatures. Lamia will learn all she can about her enemy, then use minions and poison to try to kill them first. However she didn't get to be ruler of the 4th layer by sitting back.

Layer 5
The fifth layer is best described as an eternal dwarven ruin, full of undead, goblins and traps. No living dwarves reside here, only a few corrupted ones hang about.  As for their master, Golgiath, he is a Lich, a very old and powerful Lich. Golgiath know so much, if you need an answer, you go to him.  Golgiath doesn't actually want to kill people, not carrying for the petty squabbles of the Demon Princes.

Layer 6
This plane is empty, just rocky hills and ruins forever. Structures here include graveyards, ruined castles, villages and occasional dead trees. There are also ruined  spaceships (star destroyers), however nothing works, the electrical components turned to stone.  The sky over head is overcast, with an constant solar eclipse. There is no direct light here, the other sources of light always blocked by a cloud.
The World Serpent lives here, flying across the skies, destroying any attempts at settlement. It is pure destruction in flesh, attacking everyone at once.
 http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Layer 7
The forever library is the 7th plane, one huge magic laboratory. It is also a huge museum, with all sorts of artifacts and golems around. No one other than The Necromancer reside here, with the exception of a few lucky visitors with permission to wander the halls. The only known captured Seraphim is housed here.
The Necromancer lives here, studying every, just as The Lich. The two are actually relatively friendly, visiting each other. The Necromancer is actually a human, a immensely powerful human. 
 http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Layer 8
This is The Plane. As you walk through the scorched forest you walk on The Plane's flesh, through her, in her. She is The Plane. However she does have a physical embodimant. The Destroyer. The gate keeper between the 8th layer and The devil. This is the most powerful thing in hell below The devil. Good Luck.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/043/a/2/tron___tron_samurai_by_superkusokao-d39efck.png
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 pm

The Swarm noticed another door leaving this room so Nephcis glided towards it, opening it. There was another hallway with doors along they walls. The Swarm flew down the hallway, opening the door. Inside was a laboratory. Not interesting.

The Swarm moved to the next door. When the door opened Nephcis glanced in. Inside was a bedroom. And another apprentice. Wonderful. 
"Get out!" She cried, grabbing her staff on the wall. The blue gem on the glowed, however it was too weak to stop The Swarm. As The Swarm was about to bite a burning sensation suddenly came over them, knocking Nephcis back.
"You are Ebonhearted." The Swarm muttered, bringing itself back together.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 pm

"What am I?" She asked, igniting a flame in her left hand.
"Ebonhearted." The Swarm replied. "The Plane take you"
"What does it mean?" The girl asked. Nephcis stood there, refusing to answer her. It would dangerous if she knew the truth. The Plane save him. "Tell me demon!"
Damn it. The Swarm tried to resist, but that stupid magic made him.
"Ebonhearted." The Swarm said, taking the general shape of a man and a woman, each with two horns. "In the beginning there were the Ebon. They were powerful mages, worshiping Esos. Each Ebon had a demon bound to them, the first demon to attack or make contact with them. However in a ritual where they tried to ascend to immortality they killed Esos and destroyed themselves."
"You mean the night elves?" She asked, wide eyed.
"Sure, that's probably what you called them. Anyways, you have some of their blood and now, well now I'm partially bound to you."
"CHOMP IS FULL!" Chomp burst into the room, blood all along his claws.
"And I'm bound." Nephcis replied.
"What is that?" The girl asked, pointing at Chomp.
"Chomp, hungry little demon." The Swarm replied. "And I am Nephcis, The Pale Demon, A Yule Swarm."
The girl pulled out a book quickly writing something down with a summoned quill.
"And you are?" 
"Sofie Ashshard."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 pm

" Nephcis don't tell me your bound to a human." Chomp laughed.
"How humiliating" 
"Shut up." the Sofie lady said to Chomp but he didn't. Instead he said
" So... you want me to eat her or not."
24zxr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Zalzamel appeared for two seconds and claps, "congratulations Chomp, you finally managed to construct some full sentences."
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 pm

"You can't touch her." Nephcis said, sighing. Chomp could be kind of stupid. 
"Who is that?" Sofie asked, pointing at the clapping demon.
"No idea, don't know their name." Please, please be stupid. Nephcis suddenly thought.
"Tell me all the demon names you know." Dammit.
"Yes master. Me, Sayanir, this little chomp guy and Garfught (random)"
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 am

(I just remembered that my character can't clap lol)
Zalzamel turned to Sofie and his voice echoed in her mind, "and they know me as Zalzamel, but you can call me Zal. You are a very lucky lady."
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:03 am

(Btw in her mind and her min only no one else's)
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Sayanir was only back in hell for a little while before getting summoned again. This time, when they appeared, they were met with the faces of several demons, including the creepy bug thing and the hideous demon. All of the demons were looking at Sayanir. 
"What is going on here, some kind of orgy?" Sayanir asked confused, and then saw the human that must have summoned them. "With a human?! Gross."
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm

"Unfortunatly we can't kill her." The Swarm said, then looked at the girl. "Please tell me you know how to make a portal to hell."
"Well, yes I can. But why would I?" She asked, taking a step back from all the demons.
"Wouldn't want your poor neighbors suffering, would you?"
"Yeah, I'll see what I can do. Wait here." With that she ran out, the door closing with a click behind her.
"I presume she's going to get some book. We should stay here so we don't get bound by her master." The Swarm said, forming into the shape of a demon.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:12 am

"Not like dragon dude over here can leave. He's in a summoning circle and she hasn't asked for anything. Speaking of which, I'm going back to hell, want anything?"
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:40 pm

"Chomp can go but I wanna see what happens here with the bugs new master."
24zxr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:46 am

"I'm back." Sofie opened the door, coming back in. In her hands she held two books and an ancient stone tablet. "We don't have much about hellish portals, Maya knows how to navigate the library, however I couldn't find her."
Sofie set the books and the stone tablet on the ground next to each other. "Have fun."
The Swarm moved forward, flipping through the books at impressive speeds. Suddenly Nephcis stopped midway through the second book.
"Smart demons, come look at this." The Swarm took a humanoid shape pointing at the tablet and the book.
"I found some old prophecy. It's been a while since there's been one."
"You mean The Prophecy of Esos?" Sofie asked, walking over to look at the book.
"Yes, you seem smarter than the rest of your species. Anyways, it speaks of The Heart of Esos being used for power. However, doing this would bring about the end of the demons and possibly mankind."
"Who would do that?" Sofie asked, looking at the hieroglyphics.
"No idea."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 am

"Some power hungry shithead who thinks they can control it. It will probably be a demon. Or a fallen angel. Or maybe a zealous Seraph actually, they're pretty crazy..." Zalzamel muttered to Sofia. He had no idea why he was only talking to her.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 pm

"Some power hungry shithead? I wonder who that could be?" Sayanir replied sarcastically.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:10 pm

"Can Chomp eat heart of esos." Chomp says hungrily
24zxr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 pm

"Hey dragon dude. Notice, that I have no mouth. Meaning that when I'm talking to someone, nobody else should hear. So shut up." Turning to chomp, "if you ate the heart of esos... Bad things would happen
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 pm

" Chomp can eat anything doesn't hurt his stomach." and to prove his point he bites the leg of a chair and swallows it.
24zxr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 pm

"It's not a matter of what and what you can't eat, it's a matter of what and what will not bring about Armegedon."
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:09 pm

"Well, I think I know how to build a portal." The Swarm declared, forming up into the shape of a half demon. "I'll need some chalk and a tiny bit of your blood." 
"Ok, I can get those." Sofie said turning to the door.
"Oh and maybe a few candles."

Seven minutes later Sofie returned with the ingredients.
"Might want to hurry, our master is getting suspicious."
"Oh, of course. Don't worry, this could just all go horribly wrong and blow up this building." The Swarm said, taking the chalk and drawing out the runes. When Nephcis was finished he took the candles, placing them at the corners. "Now your blood, don't be shy, I have a knife here." The Swarm took a knife off one of the counters handing it to Sofie. She took the knife, raising a hand over the circle. She closed her eyes and looked away, and with one quick slash the blood dropped into the circle.
"Good!" The Swarm said, excited.
A red light started to form, taking up the space of the circle. Sofie let out a gasp of pain, opening her eyes. She leaned forward towards the portal, getting quite close the edge.
"What have you done?" She exclaimed, a look of anger on her face.
"Simple, I bound you to the portal." The Swarm said, flying towards the portal. "See you in hell!"
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 pm

The Swarm appeared in back alley of a city. A demonic city. 
Sofie appeared through the portal, the others would have to come this way. 
"Where are we?" Sofie asked, looking up at the red burned sky. 
"The city of Amon." The Swarm replied. "Don't wander far off or you'll get eaten. Or worse."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top