Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be

2 posters

Go down

yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be Empty yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be

Post  turntechGodhead Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 am

dave stepped out of his makeshift darkroom and walked into his room, holding a few photos. he saw that pesterchum was active so he set down the pictures gently and sat down at his desk, replying to the chum that was a pest.

((be whatever fuckin character u want its all cool here))
turntechGodhead
turntechGodhead

Back to top Go down

yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be Empty Re: yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be

Post  turntechGodhead Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

((u know what motherfuckers i am so goddamn done
fuck u))
turntechGodhead
turntechGodhead

Back to top Go down

yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be Empty Re: yo fuckers canon goddamn rp all up in this bitch be who you wanna be

Post  PuzzleLeafs Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm

(And I was gonna be Jade! Well whatever. I DONT HAVE TO RP NOW. >:T )
PuzzleLeafs
PuzzleLeafs

http://puzzleleafs.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  turntechGodhead Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:04 pm

(wHAO MAN IF u wanna be jade u should go right ahead bc this rp is totes not dead i was just kinda pissed bc erryone was like nope imma just post in some different rp w/e)
turntechGodhead
turntechGodhead

Back to top Go down

Post  PuzzleLeafs Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Cool let's do this then.
PuzzleLeafs
PuzzleLeafs

http://puzzleleafs.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down