Revolt of the Dawn

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Revolt of the Dawn

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Valencio finally awoke the next morning and got up. He went downstairs and ate breakfast and told his butler to rid his room of the woman. Her corpse was starting to stink. Valencio then put on clothes and decided he would go into town today.
Noel awoke in the morning and quickly got up and donned a cloak before leaving the house quickly. If they moved fast enough, hopefully no one would harass them. As they walked in the streets, people seemed to be distracted going to their own jobs so Noel was able to almost make it all the way to the farm where they worked to make some money when they heard the yelling of someone behind them. Noel turned around and was met with the sight of one of the pastors in this town. They sighed. This might get complicated.
Valencio entered town and walked around slowly. As he walked down the road, many women and men alike stare at him with greedy eyes. They all wanted him. He walked past a man and was suprised when he didn't even react. But as the man walked past, he could smell the strong scent of last night events on him. Valencio smiled. Humans who had lost their virginty the night before to someone they loved often was able to ignore him. It wa acceptable because the man himself wasn't that attractive. Valencio was almost getting bored walking around the town and was about to switch to hunting mode when he saw a beautiful person walking quickly. The persons skin was a beautiful white, much like Valencio's hair. I need this person right now. Valencio thought to himself as he followed them. That's when a sudden pastor walked forward and started yelling at the person.
"Oh you sick witch, who refuses to wear dresses, you dare try and corrupt this town with your evilness." The pastor yelled at Noel. Noel sighed. This guy was so annoying. Valencio hearing this, was enraged this hideous old man was criticizing such a beautiful person.
"Trust me, this one is not a witch." Valencio called out as he entered the pastor's view. "I would know." He then let his horns and wings grow out. The pastor looked at him in terror and tried to move away.
"Demon! You have come to defend your kind!" The pastor yelled and tried to back away. Valencio sighed in annoyance and moved forward stabbed the pastor in the chest with his long talons.
"You can't listen right, now leave this person alone." Valencio dropped the pastor on the ground. The wound was possibly survivable but he didn't think the pastor would be able to survive. He then turned his head around to look for the beautiful pale one but they were gone.
When Valencio distracted the pastor, Noel made a run for it. They didn't want to get involved with a demon.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Mortas stood in the garden, waiting under the large oak tree above. The woman should be here soon, he had sent on of his servants to collect her. Then he would take her as his wife, keep her trapped in the castle. Her family might worry for the day, however he would visit them this night. Outside he heard the sound of hoofs on the pavement. She was here.

Marie dismounted from the horse, the dark rider telling her to get off. They had ridden across the land, past the fields with farmers until they reached Sobre Chateau. There was a small path leading up, getting so narrow at some points Marie thought they surely would fall. But they hadn't, riding up to the large gates of the castle. They had swung open as the got closer, letting them into the grand castle. She had gotten off, told to walk into the gardens. 
She was nervous, wondering what the Baron would want with her. In all of her years she had never seen him, only heard the stories about him, his power and strength. The gardens were beautiful, with bright flowers growing, large trees growing up into the sky. There. Ahead she saw a figure standing under the oak tree, the shadows partially concealing his face. Nervously she walked forward, sticking to the path, worried she might disturb the beautiful garden. Finally she reached him.
"My lord Baron." She knelled before him as custom dictated.
"Rise." Marie did, looking at his, observing him as she did. He was tall and pale, with spiky black hair. The Baron, Mortas was his name, wore fine clothes, blacks and reds, with a cape much like the one that had appeared on her back. As she looked she noticed his dark eyes, watching, almost like a wolf watched it's prey.
"You wished to speak to me?" She asked, rising. 
"Yes, I do." He looked her over, smiling. "It is time I had a wife, I wish it to be you."
Marie was taken back by this. He wanted her to be his wife? Her? A lowly peasant. And she was about to get wedded to Damien back at home.
"I-I am h-honored my lord." She said, trying to respect him. "B-but I am just a lowly peasant. You are a baron."
"That I am, but there is no woman more adequate to be my wife than you" He replied smiling. "You shall be my wife."
"M-my thanks, m-my lord." Marie stammered back. She was almost crying. Any day she would have been married to Damien, happy with him. 
"We shall be wed in three days." He said, smiling at her once more. "Until then you have the castle to your disposal."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Gaius walked out of his house and stretched, absorbing the sunshine. It was a nice change from the rain last night. He began walking to the general store, he needed some more food. He glanced down the street towards the tavern. Two things stood out to him, Marie, looking radiant, and happy, walking towards him, unknowing of the dark riders behind her. The square froze when one rider spoke, and fear was palpable when they saw her riding off with the Baron's servants. Gaius began sprinting in the direction of Damien's house. When he got there he knocked on the door franticly. "The Baron took Marie!"
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Valencio was very irritated that the beautiful person was now gone. He turned back around and stalked back to the town, his mood turning dark. I will find them again and this time, they shall be mine. Valencio thought, sure of himself. As he walked back into town, a man nearly ran into him running to the house he just passed. Valencio was about to snarl at the annoying man when he heard what the man was yelling.
"The Baron took Marie!" He yelled and Valencio scoffed and walked over to the man.
"You should tell your friend that he has lost the girl, once the Baron has someone, you will never get her back."
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:39 pm

"What do you mean?" Damien asked Gauis.
"She went away with a black rider!" 
"The black riders?" Damien wondered who those were. Then he remembered, they were the servants of of the lord baron. "What does he want with her?"
"I don't know." Gauis muttered back. 
"Maybe he needs to talk about something important." Damien said, trying to think of an excuse. Yet no matter how much he thought he couldn't think of a reason. A feeling of dread sank in his stomach as he looked up at the dark castle, hoping Marie was alright.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:57 pm

The humans ignored Valencio, much to his annoyance. However, hearing what the humans had said made him want to go visit the old Baron. So Valencio left the town and made his way to the castle. He didn't want to wait at the door so he launched himself up in the air and flew over the castle, looking for the baron. He finally found him underneath a tree in the garden so he flew over the garden wall and landed on the ground, smiling at the old vampire.
"Taking a peasant to be your wife? Interesting." Valencio states calmly in front of the most powerful person in the area.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:05 pm

"At least I would stay with my choice." Mortas said, looking into the incubus's eyes. He gazed up at the castle, wondering where Marie had gotten off to. After tell her about the marriage she had left him standing there, probably of to cry about her family. "Are you here to ask about the wedding?"
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:14 pm

"Well originally I just came to see if what I heard was true but yes I would be interested in this wedding. I'm sure there will be plenty of interesting folks attending so I should be there." Valencio leaned up against the tree
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Keldrim dodged the tower and landed in the garden a few meters from the tree. "I find your choice of wife... Amusing. Are you planning on uplifting her? As a human she is so..." Keldrim feigned struggling for a word, "...Useless," He finished with a smile. She was pleasing to the eye, but she was a human, and that made her instantly a liability in his eyes. But if she was a vampire...
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Valencio looked down on Keldrim in disdain. "You sure talk bad about humans for being half one."
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Keldrim whipped his head in the direction of the incubus. "Do not compare me to those things. I have demon blood in my veins and dark powers bestowed unto me by a god. I may be half human, but I am not like them," Keldrim said with a snarl. He wished he could blow him to bits with a nice blast of magic, but Mortas kept him for reasons Keldrim could not Fathom, and today was not the day...
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:29 pm

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen, I will not have you fight in my castle." Mortas said, stepping between the two of them. He hoped they wouldn't fight, he rather enjoyed having the two as minions in his domain, someone to instill terror in the people to keep them in check. Such as Keldrim's killing last night. "Now, the sun sets, I must talk to the woman's mother."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:42 pm

"Have fun telling parents that their daughter is going to be forever stuck in a castle." Valencio said light-heartily as he turns away to leave. "And goodbye to you too, mutt." Valencio then jumps off before Keldrim can do anything to him and flies back to his own home.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Mortas flew through the air, dropping down to land on one of the roofs of Yore, near Marie's old house. He stood there, looking out over the town. It was a cool night, clouds blocking  out the moon above. The streets of Yore were still damp, a lone guard patrolling the streets. Mortas dropped down to the street, walking along the back alleys, listening to the sounds of the town, plates clinking during dinner, people talking, prostitutes conducting businesses. He hopped over the fence to the backyard of Marie's old house, walking to the backdoor. The door was locked, however that was no matter to Mortas. He touched the lock, the old mechanism clicking open. 
Warm light filtered out, blinding Mortas for a second before he stepped inside. At the table he saw a lone woman eating stew, a sad expression on her face. The room wasn't the largest, most of it dominated by an oven and cooking supplies. 
"A cozy abode you have here." Mortas said, breaking the silence. The woman looked up, stew still in her mouth. She swallowed quickly, rising out of the chair.
"What have you done with my daughter?" She asked, her voice full of anger.
"She is to be my wife." Mortas replied simply. 
"A wife to a monster like you?"
"Yes, a monster like me." Mortas frowned as the woman drew a knife. He looked her in the eyes, putting power into his words. "That knife looks dangerous, why don't you put it down?"
"Yes, I could hurt someone." The mother replied, setting the dagger down on the table.
"Now, just stand still, I need to check something." He said, stepping forward. She was focused on him, staring at him like he was a god. Mortas lunged forward, biting down on her neck, drinking her blood. It filled him with such a great feeling, delight filling his whole body. He sucked and sucked until she was dry, just a pale body, devoid of blood. 
Mortas muttered a few words, the puncture wounds fading. He left her in the chair, walking out, locking the door behind him. She would be found eventually, however they probably wouldn't know why she died. Peasants were rather stupid.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Noel returned late at night, feeling glad they at least got some money. They moved quickly in the darkness and got to their home as quickly as possible. Noel went quickly to go to sleep, exhausted from the long day of work. However, just as they were about to rest, there was a loud slamming on their door. They got up quickly and looked out the window. In their doorway was a large mob of people, armed with torches.
"Open up you wicked witch or we'll burn your house down!" A man yelled and Noel made their way down and opened the door.
"What is the meaning of this?" They asked in anger before they were struck in the face and dragged out of their house.
"I have got her, the witch who killed our innocent pastor!" The person who grabbed them yelled. Noel thought back to the demon who killed the pastor. He must have left the body like a fool and now everyone thinks I did it. Noel thought in annoyance.
Luckily for them, Valencio had been flying over the city in search of them when he heard the people yelling and attacking Noel. He insantly landed on the ground, ready to attack anyone who wanted to try and hurt Noel.
"It wasn't her who killed your pastor, it was I." Valencio told the people as he looked up at them, his eyes glowing red. The people backed away in fear and the man who was leading it yelled at Valencio.
"Demons are called to defend a witch, Satan is truly after the destruction of this fair city!" Valencio moved forward and stood right in front of the man who jumped back in fear.
"I would recommend you leave now before I make all of you like the pastor." Valencio growled and the humans fled. He then turned back to Noel who looked at him in fear.
"I have helped you twice now, I believe you owe me something." Valencio told Noel softly. Noel shook their head angrily.
"No you have just made my life even harder. If you wouldn't have come, none of this would have happened! Now they will come and try and kill me every night because of you!" Noel then turned and ran inside and slammed their front door, leaving Valencio outside, rejected yet again.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Damien sat on the steps to his house, his head clenching his hair. Marie was gone to the Baron, he probably wouldn't be seeing his beloved ever again. Damien thought about all the stories about the Baron, how he had ruled forever, with his pale skin, looking the same year after year. It must be black magic, keeping him alive this long. Now there was speak of a witch in town being defended by demons, another source of the evil darkness. 
It had to be stopped. Damien rose from the steps, a plan in mind. He would bring light to the land, cleansing it of the darkness, even if it meant killing the Baron.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Gaius walked through the alleys of the small town. He thought about the recent demon plaguing the town, protecting the woman who people thought might be a witch cause she wore pants? He was kinda confused on the topic but the point was that the demon had killed a person or two, and people were stubbornly refusing to not try to burn the witch person. Gaius rubbed his head. The town seemed cursed with demons. A few times he swore he saw humanoids flying into the Baron's castle. Gaius suddenly lurched and almost landed on his face, but managed to bring his arms up in time to block the floor. He looked backwards at what he tripped on. "Well... There's the bartender," He muttered, inspecting the bloody and decaying corpse.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Valencio stood outside in the streets for a while, feeling almost nothing. That's when he was filled to the brim with such a deep rage he could hardly contain it. The thought that plagued his mind was to attack the person who had just rejected him but he instantly denied that idea. He could not harm someone so beautiful. However, he knew who he could harm. Valencio jumped up and flew into the air, flying quickly to his destination. It was no where in particular yet he knew he would be there. It was that mutt, Keldrim. At first when Keldrim saw Valencio, he seemed confused. That's when Valencio flew down and slammed his foot down onto Keldrim's head, making him fall to the ground. It felt good to finally get out all that negative energy but Valencio wasn't done. He grabbed Keldrim and pulled him up to look at the half-demon's face. 
"How about I show you the power of a real demon?" Valencio then tossed Keldrim against the wall.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Keldrim didn't understand why Valencio did what he did, but he didn't particularly care. He glared at the demon and stood up. "Alright you mother fucker. You wanna fight? Bring it on," Keldrim said as he raised his hands and started blasting at the Incubus with dark energy. The demon easily dodged it, until Keldrim slammed his fists together, forming a shockwave that blew Valencio into the opposite wall.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Marie was scared, outside the two demons were fighting, blasting dark magic at one another. She didn't understand why they fought, didn't they both serve the devil? The less attractive of the two slammed his fist together, making a shock that flew out, striking the attractive one. Marie wondered where the Baron was, if he was going to stop this fight. Perhaps he didn't care about his servants, only himself.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Valencio slammed up against the wall but he was able to get back up quickly. He let himself go and in an instant, his body was consumed in flames until it burned away all of the human flesh that hid his true beautiful form. Valencio instantly moved forward and slashed out at Keldrim. He barely jumped out of there in time before Valencio used his long tail to hit the half-demon before he slashed again, this time cutting Keldrim right on the cheek. 
"I am what you will always want to be but will never be!' Valencio yelled out, his voice distorted in his true golden form.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:04 am

Marie watched as the skin of one of the demons burned away, revealing a golden body beneath. She was scared, worried they might come and kill her, each with their own amazing powers. Suddenly darkness began to consume the land, casting shadows of the castle. Marie looked up, seeing a black shape blocking out the sun. When she looked back down she saw Mortas standing there, holding each demon in a cloud of bats.

"Stop this petty squabble, you are better than this." Mortas said, speaking to the two foolish demons. They had been fighting for some reason, a reason he didn't care about. If the darkness wanted to control the land then they would need to work together. "I shall not kill you this once. However, my patience can wane, even after all these years."
With that Mortas ended the spell, dropping the two of them to the ground. He looked up, seeing Marie watching from the tower above. When she saw him looking she ducked inside, trying to avoid his gaze. He smiled, glad that she was to be his wife.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Valencio hissed at Mortas as he flew by. Even though he wanted to fight, Valencio knew better than to anger the Baron. So he growled at Keldrim before he flew off, back to his own home. As soon as he landed Jean approached him quickly, knowing that Valencio must be in a bad mood if he was in his true form, Jean quickly started talking. 
"Master, there is a woman and a man here and they both require your attention. Should I allow them to see you." Jean asked Valencio. Valencio let out a sigh and felt his body turn back into that of a humans. 
"Yes please do, I need a distraction." Valencio told Jean and the butler hurried away to get the humans for him. A threesome eh? Valencio thought as he walked up to his room. I've had more. 
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:17 am

Black clouds of rage incarnate drifted off Keldrims body. He raised his hand to his cheek as Valencio flew away, feeling the cut. He sealed it with a little magic, and than flew to the town. He was too angry for subtly. If he couldn't kill Valencio, he would just cause general terror in the town. He crashed into the fountain in the square, breaking it into a thousand pieces, and then rose from the dust unharmed. People ran, but he shot them, and they turned into dust. Seven people fell before Keldrim decided to leave. He couldn't have all of his playthings die. He flew off into the forest.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top