Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  Ryory4 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 pm

James walked to the source of the sound, The 2 J's arguing in the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and grabbed some cereal.
"So what now?" He asked, yawning. "Something big happen? Or something to do?"
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 pm

James walked in to see Jonathan crying on the floor in a ball and Jim hugging him.
"Come on Jon, its ok. Kile will never kill me and I'll never leave you." Jim was saying soothingly to Jonathan, who had stopped crying so much. Jim then turned around.
"Long story. I will explain later." Jim told James and then moved Jonathan away from the kitchen so that James could get cereal.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 pm

(Way to make a promise he cant keep. Lol)
Jaina shrugged. Apparantly nobody had noticed she was gone. She walked up to her room and collapsed on her bed. I should probably take off some clothes if i'm going to sleep she thought. Than immidietly afterword Fuck it. and she fell asleep in her jeans and jacket. She woke up later, with the covers pulled over her shoulders, and her jacket on the chair. "Creepy" she said to herself, then, once again, went to sleep. (Lol)

Dimitri walks into the room with the group and states, "Jaina's back. I'll talk to her later but she's asleep." Then walks out. (Just so they know)

Kile was back to contemplating things. "Jaina is way too old for me. I mean, 15 and 18? thats insane.... actually ive head of worse, but to me its pretty gross." (That is a message to you all.)

Last edited by UnstopableCarnage on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 pm

(Ben. Why don't you love me anymore!)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Jaina again, woke up. But this time, Dimitri was in the room placing a vase in a strategically nice position. "Finally. You have really long naps you know."
"Well I just got kidnaped, then saved, then i had to walk all the way across the city to get back. I'd say that i'm pretty tired."
Dimitri laughed. "I guess you are entitled to a long nap. How are you feeling? No phycological scaring? They didn't rape you did they?"
"Im feeling pretty good. And Jonathan is the most gay person on the planet so, no I would think they did not."
Dimitri smiled and Jaina sat up in bed. "We were all worried. Connor was out cold, and you were gone. We were actually planning on getting you back."
"No need."
Dimitri thought for a second then said, "Did you break out on your own? You dont seem like the kind of person who could get out of one of those situations alone."
Jaina moved to a more comfortable position. "An old friend found out and helped."
Dimitri raised an eyebrow. "What are you leaving out?"
Oh god Jaina thought. Think of something quick. She leaned over and kissed him. It was fast, but successfully shut him up.
"Alright." He said thoughtfully. "Im going to go downstairs, and... do something..." He trailed off.
And he did.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Finally, Jonathan calmed down and the two of them made out and then walked back to eat breakfast.
"So what are we doing next?" Jonathan asked Jim.
"We need to lay low for a while until Teresa decides to go attack AMMO. We have already harassed them enough." Jim explained. "I know you're impatient but things don't always go as you accorded them to plan." Jonathan thought that sounded like Jim was doubting his plan, but he dismissed it. 
(Ben you better make them attack the AMMO soon so that this RP can move forward.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:39 pm

((Fine, fine, we'll go along with your weird plan. And nick, why do i not love u [Strictly Platonic]? Click on the link))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm

(You ignore me on Skype. You never talk to me when I am truly in need!)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Dimitri comes downstairs and walks into the room wih he two T's. "So. what's the plan?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:42 pm

(yeah, because im in mid skyrym/tf2/garry's mod, and im talking with someone else.))
"We're planning an attack on AMMO, any ideas?" Said Teresa.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:02 am

Kile thought about where Thomas's group had gone. He knew that they had gone into the jungle, but why? He thought about it for awhile, before deciding that he was going to go there himself. He grabbed some food, and this time a rifle. It was easy enough getting over the wall, being able to teleport and al, but once he was in the jungle he had no idea what he wanted to do. He wandered for awhile until he found tracks, from the car that he had stolen, and Jonathan had kept. He smiled as he walked along the trail, rifle at the read just in case. It wasn't too long before he reached the temple. He looked at it sadly. Rubble covered the entrance, and the roof was caved in a good amount. He was about to leave when he saw a small light near the side. He came closer and it disappeared, reforming a few meters away. Kile smiled as he realized that the temple was showing him another way in. He followed it to a small patch of grass that seemed shorter than the rest. He bent down and rapped his knuckles against the dirt. A very thin layer covered a trapdoor. Again, he smiled, as he lifted it, revealing a dark tunnel. He jumped in and torches burning a dark green flame lit along the hallway. They seemed to pull in the darkness towards them and let out minimal light. But that was fine with Kile. He liked the dark. He walked slowly, knowing that he would be tested. At the end of the hallway was a large abyss with nothing in sight. Just darkness. Kile grabbed a convenient rock off the ground and threw it in front of him, just out of jumping distance. He heard a small clack as it hit the side of a pillar before falling into the void. He waited a little longer, and about 3 minuets later his night vision kicked in, and he could see the pillar. He noticed that the platform was higher than he had thought and patted himself on the back for being careful. He teleported up, and could see another pillar in the distance. He repeatedly teleported from pillar to pillar, on a seemingly random path, until he found another hallway. He teleported down, and walked through, following the eerie dark green light cast by the torches. He arrived in a large circular room. Large crystals hovered off the ground, orbiting around each other. Kile's eyes flashed, and in a daze he walked into the center of the chamber. He felt himself begin hovering limply, and yet he didn't. It was like he was no longer in his own body. And it was bliss. An unfamiliar conscience brushed his.
Shield your mind, and strike from the shadows
Twin blades extended from his wrists, glowing the same color as the torches. Slowly, he was brought back to the ground. He looked at the blades, then dispersed them, fading into nothingness. 
(So in case your wondering. This is entirely based off of the Dark Templars of Starcraft. They have long green warp blades, and they have cut themselves off from The Kala, which lets other protoss read thoughts, and emotions. In other words. Kile now can shield his mind from Jim, and has Warp blades. however he has two, instead of one.)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 am

(Well then stop playing those so frequently.)
"Ya. Get some allies. Know anyone who can help out?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:17 pm

((The only time I go on skype is to play with nico/nay))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:23 pm

(Then why are you always on?)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:02 pm

((Im not. Im usually in do not disturb))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:16 pm

(Oh you two are adorable with your little arguments! Razz)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 pm

(Yeah do this in steam chat.)
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 pm

(I don't have steam in Santa Barbara.)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 pm

(Well dont argue on the RP)
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:13 pm

((Last thing. Nick, you can get steam for you ipod))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 am

Kile walked back to civilization. It was getting dark, but again, that was alright. He spotted a few Shadow Hogs, fuckers, but they kept to themselves. When he got past the wall he thought about going back to Teresa's group. His information could prove invaluable, and in exchange they would let him kill the two J's. But then the rational side of his brain kicked in and he knew that they wouldn't let him kill them. Probably just lock them up or something stupid. If you want something done, get it done yourself. But it would be nice to see Jaina again. See how she's adjusting. He teleported onto the roof next to the house and looked through the window. She was still up. Sitting there. Doing nothing. Was she blushing? Must be having dirty thoughts about Thomas. He teleported in and calmly leaned against the wall until she noticed him.
"Holy fucking cat shit batman. Kile you have to stop doing that!"
"Just wanted to check up how your doing. forgot to ask you if there's any emotional scaring."
Jaina shivered as she remembered Dimitri asked that. Like father like son. Except... Like brother, like brother. "Ya. Im fine. You might want to skidadle before anyone comes up here though. Almost told.... The new guy about you."
Kile chuckled. "Im a touchy subject in this group? Is it because of hate, or loss, or what?"
"Loss and ignorance I think. We have two newbies, and they don't know so obviously they don't talk about it. And everyone else its, out of sight, out of mind."
Kile smiled. "I havent been doing so many shenanigans in this part of town as mine. And Jonathan pisses me off so i have to make sure that he knows that at all times."
They both laughed. A little too loudly, but luckily everyone downstairs were just standing still like idiots while they thought of what to say to Dimitri cause they haven't made any friends, but they want him to think that they're cool so they're trying to formulate allies in their heads.
"I should probobly go. Gang will be wondering where I am." He turned, then thought of something and turned back. "You should check out that temple in the forest. I can make blades with my mind now. You might have some pretty cool results too."
Jaina nodded. "Alright. I'll do that when i have the time."
Kile smiled (again), then teleported back home. He almost forgot to put on his sunglasses before the guard came by.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:54 am

Really? nobody is going to post anything
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:25 pm

(Nick you forgot the parenthseses lol)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

I don't care. Nobody is posting anything. Instead of saying something stupid about the parentheses, you could have someone do something.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:20 pm

(I would if I wasn't leaving for six flags. Razz)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum