Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 pm

(You are all fools and nobody cares if you have 8 zeros [which should be o's] or that Nico is shipped with her. So why don't you stop wasting time and actually help me make an interesting story.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

(I have no clue what to do... unless you give me permission to kill someone. Then I have the perfect plan)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

((Later.
WARNING!
With the new school year coming, I might make a Ben's RP: Mutants (Mutation) 2.0, for new people.))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:19 am

(Meaning we start all over?)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 am

(Oh come on I have the most mindfuck ending and you're going to throw it away?! Hells to the no!)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm

((like later. same story. I'll wait for the climax.))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 pm

(shit sorry guys that I haven't been posting stuff. It wasn't sending me notifications to my email, so I thought that no one was posting stuff. So now idk what's going on, so can someone just give me a small summary on what important that has happened since i've been gone. Again, sorry about not posting.)
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

((I dont really know where you left, so let me just spew some facts
-New characters:
James-Can make his chlak real
Dimitri-can pass through walls
Alexandru (?)-Vampire.

So we went to the jungle, got better powers and are going to attack a building.
[Best sumarry ever]))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 pm

((ok the only name i didn't recognize was Alexandru, so i didn't miss much)) 

Demeter looked around.
"Well, what should we do now?"
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 am

"We wait." Jim told Demeter.
Meanwhile, Alexandru was working on Jim's request. He had contacted a dealer that would allow for a easy buy. Alexandru was walking to the alley when his second in command appeared in front of him.
"I'm coming with you." She told Alexandru.
"I don't think that's nessicary Valeri." He replied and walked in front of her. She then appeared in front of him.
"You know this man. How do you know you can trust him?" Valeri asked him, blocking him from moving forward.
"I can kill him if he is trouble. I do not require your assistance." Alexandru was now getting annoyed at his second in command's concern for him.
"I know you think that but you are wrong." Valeri started but a big man in a suit began walking towards Alexandru.
"My boss is ready to see you." The man said rather impatiently. Alexandru nodded and turned around to see Valeri was gone. He continued walking forward and walked through the door. The room Alexandru entered was filled with smoke. It was an abandoned bar and sitting on a very large chair in the center was Romano Fucelli, the man that could get any explosive from anywhere.
"There you are! I have what you asked for, do you?" Romano's loud voice hurt Alexandru's head. He reached in his chest pocket and pulled out a large sack full of money. Romano smiled and motioned for one of his many bodyguards to grab the sack.
"Now before I give you the explosives, I must ask you why you want them. What does an assassain need explosives for?" Romano asked.
"It's not for me, it's for an old friend." Alexandru replied, hoping he could easily get out of this situation.
"Well you see, I had someone calculate what these explosives could do. It turns out that it could explode an entire skyscraper! The only people that own a skyscraper is AMMO and as you know, I have friends on the AMMO which are critical to my buisness." Romano explained. "So that means that I can't allow you to have these explosives. I hate an unfair deal but you did already pay me so sorry."
Alexandru could not believe that this short Italian man had outsmarted him. It was semi expected but Alexandru felt cheated nonetheless. Before he could go for his sword, he heard a loud bell.
"What the hell was that?!" Romano looked around, irritated. Suddenly, the room was full of Alexandru's assassains who easily dispatched all of Romano's men. Alexandru charged forward and stabbed Romano in the throat.
"You made a big mistake." Alexandru told Romano as he died. Alexandru then got the money and the explosives and walked out of the building.
Jim's phone then beeped and he pulled it out.
I have the explosives. A text from Alexandru read. Jim smiled again, knowing that his backup plan would be ready very soon.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:02 am

Jaina walked downstairs and grabbed some food. "Any news on anything? Besides the sniper I mean."

Kile walked through the door of the old hideout. he checked the bedroom, which still had traces of Jim and Jonathan. Kile frowned at the imagery. He discarded it, and moved on. Looking through the house. A few pieces of broken furniture. Three lines on the ground forming a box, that for some reason he couldn't pass. Kile nodded. Whatever mutant made that was pretty dam cool. He looked a little more. They had left some supplies but that wasn't a problem he was concerned about. He sat on the couch and pondered stuff. He brought out a small phone he had recently gotten. It was crappy but (mostly) indestructible.
"How's the job going?" He asked the man on the other end. One of his gang.
"Not bad Kile. We're almost done. We're making the deal now. We'll have them at the HQ in 10 minutes. Tops."
"Good. Try not to cut yourself."
"Will do."
Kile closed the phone, and got up. He teleported his way back to the base, and then when his men got there, opened one of the small rectangular boxes. There were six, each one, with a long serrated hunting knife inside. He administered them as he saw fit... one to each member of his team, and then went back to his room, scheming on how to kill the J's.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 pm

((Lots of other companies have skyscrapers))
"So, we have an AMMO Building to attack." Said Thomas. "And I have a plan...."

SUSPENSE!
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Dimitri waited patiently with his arms crossed. "Well... What is it then?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm

"Yah, let's hear it." Demeter added.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm

(Cassidy you're still with Jim who is in a completely different area and has no way of knowing they are making plans lol.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 pm

(then where am I? I thought I was with Thomas and them.)
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 am

(So he basic idea is hat you guys moved out cause Teresa was a blah blah blah huge bitch (<--- lol) and then Kile ditched and made his own gang and all that shit. But then hey kidnappe Jaina who was rescued by Kile, so you all moved to a new spot.)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 am

(ok)
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 pm

(the new spot is Conner's house (Its is in the forest and a sniper is trying to snipe us(if u r with Chris, Thomas, Teresa ect)))
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 pm

((The sniper has left))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well, what should we do now?" Demeter asked.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:06 pm

(Yes but do are characters know that)
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Jaina ignored the fact that everyone except Dimitri were still as statues, and told him, "Im going to the temple. You guys got upgraded, so I might as well."
"Alright. Try to be back in an hour."
She smiled and nodded. They both knew that wasn't going to happen.
She started off by walking deeper into the forest. Why is it that we had to get over a wall before and now we're out of the city? she thought. Then decided that it was ridiculous there never was a wall. Just like that pumpkin. Pumpkin? What pumpkin? Exactly.
When she got to the temple she admired its stony beauty, and then frowned when she looked at the rubble. She noticed a small glowing symbol in the side of the place. (here) She walked over, curious, and looked at it. She thought she remembered this somewhere. She placed her hand on it and suddenly she was in a different place. It was a large chamber, a football field in length. Besides the platform that she stood on, the platform at the other end, and the thin bridge that spanned the gap, there was no floor. She looked behind her but the rune was no longer there. Just a blank wall.
"Dam it Kile." She whispered to herself and took a small step forward. Hearing a thud, a hiss, and a whisling sound, she put up her shield, right before an arrow sped into the glowing purple dome.
She whistled a high note and told herself, "Close one."
She took another step and repeated the process. She started half jogging as she got the hang of it, until she heard a bang instead of a hiss. She put up her shield and braced herself as an artillery shell arched towards her. It hit her shield and it broke, shielding her from the blast, but not the impact. She was thrown to the ground and gasped for breath. She looked to see she was almost there. slowly she got up, and took a small step forward.
"Shit."
Three shells were coming toward her, and they were spaced so she could block one, but not the others.
She sprinted towards the end, ignoring the bombs as they got ever closer. She reached the other end, and put up her shield expecting shrapnel. She was not disappointed. The shrapnel was not as bad as the blast. It did not break the shield, but her arms were hurting from holding it up. She rubbed her arm and decided that she was staying away from as much conflict as she could.
She looked away from the bridge and towards her goal. It was the rune from outside. She flipped it off, then stepped forward and touched it. She was back on the surface. And she didn't feel any different. "Well that was a total waste of time." She mumbled and started the long journey home. She suddenly noticed a group of shadow hogs stalking her and wished she had brought a gun. That would be really handy. She turned her head forward, hoping that they would continue being....not bad, but it was too good to be true. She heard a squeal and one teleported right behind her. she dodged a tusk and held up her hands. Out of one of them a bolt of something burst out trailing purple energy and hit the attacking boar. It collapsed on the ground, writhing in agony, and she was too busy staring at that to notice the rest of the hogs were running away. "So not a total waste... coolio."
When she got back Dimitri checked his watch. "Hey. You just hit the one and a half hour mark. Good time. These people still haven't moved. Sometimes I wonder where the hell they are, but then I just think, probably somewhere really important because I'm pretty dam important and if they're somewhere else then it must have some pretty big priorities or something."
Jaina smiled and walked into the kitchen. "Ya. BT dubs, where did you get that watch?"
Dimitri frowned. "What watch? I've never owned a watch in my life."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

( Yes they do. James told Thomas)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:09 am

Jim left the house soon after the message. He arrived at the area where Alexandru was meeting him.
"Alexandru! You're still as pale as ever!" Jim yelled out to him when he saw him. Alexandru allowed a small smile to creep onto his lips.
"It is good to see you Jim. It has been a long time." Alexandru then motioned over to a large suitcase full of explosives. Jim whistled as he looked at the amount of the explosives. Jim then pulled out a suitcase out of the trunk of the car. Alexandru shook his head.
"There is no need for that. We got it for free." Alexandru told him. Jim nodded.
"Thanks again Alexandru. I hope I can use some of your members to place these where I want them?" Jim asked, knowing the answer. Alexandru then snapped his fingers and suddenly a beautiful women appeared with long black hair. The woman looked at Jim, smiled, then grabbed the explosives and teleported off. The two men then had a rather awkward silence.
"You look sad when you think he can't see him." Alexandru suddenly blurted out. Jim looked up at him and frowned.
"You are still as observant as ever. But I guess you have to in order to succeed in your buisness." Jim replied.
"You know but he doesn't. He is coming back and you know it but your still afraid of what's going to happen to him." Alexandru noticed Jim's face looking more dark and scared, something Alexandru had never seen on Jim's face.
"I know but I wish I didn't." Jim shook his head. "Teresa did the worst thing she could to Jonathan."
"But she did the right thing for everyone else." Alexandru knew Jim wanted to be right but in this situation, no one was right. Jim kicked the side of his car in anger.
"Yes I know! And it pisses me off so much!" Jim was nearing his break point.
"Jim please. If there is anything I can do, tell me." Alexandru was terrified at the fate of his friend. Jim smiled in a sad way.
"I wish you could. But the only way to help is to KILL FUCKING NYX!" Jim screamed. "AND YOU KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! SO WHY EVEN BOTHER?! JUST LET ME DIE!" Jim then collapsed into a ball and his concioussness faded out.
As Jim screamed this out Jonathan heard a loud buzzing in his ears. He started to fall, hearing James yelling out his name as he collapsed. His vison faded and he heard a deep voice say one thing.
"Nyx will bring the Fall."
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum