Nicks RP: Revolt

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nicks RP: Revolt

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Cyroli walked into the group if trees, looking for one easy to cut down. She started chopping down the tree, listening to the constant THUMP of the trees getting brutally chopped. Finally, three hours later, she felled the tree. She whistled, and some others slaves came over and helped her drag it in to the train cart where the logs were piled. They rolled it on, adding to the others. The other slaves walked back quickly, but Cyroli pretended to make sure the logs were tightened down. In reality, she quickly cut the ropes keeping them staying there. She then ran back to cutting trees. Time to wait.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:04 pm

A couple minutes later, another group of slaves carried a log over to the cart. They picked it up, and dropped it onto the cart. It hit the cart with a loud crash, nothing happened for a second, then all hell went loose.
The logs exploded in motion, headed down the hill, running over slaves and orcs alike. Cyroli ran into the trees, reaching the bottom of a tall pine tree. She reached up and started climbing. Eventually she reached as high as she could, and sat down on the branch and waited. After everyone calmed down, the orcs gathered everyone up, and took them into the keep. They would each get five lashing, but Cyroli really didn't really care.
She waited in the tree until nighttime, then slipped down to the forest floor.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Cyroli looked out at the orcs patrols, the fires indicating the castle, and the stars. They looked so much brighter, so free. Just like her. The moon cast her silver rays down on the landscape, illuminating the features. The water twinkled, and crickets chirped in the meadows.
CRACK!
The sound disturbed the peacefulness of the scene and brought her back to reality. She ducked down an look around. A lone orc walked into the clearing, brandishing a wicked looking steel* sword.  He hadn't noticed her. She crept up behind him, being as careful as possible. She reached up and quickly put both hands around his neck an squeezed. He reached up to try to pry her hands off, gasping as he did. He was strong, but years of working made Cyroli stronger. He fell to ground silently. She reached for the blade, but it was to heavy to pick up. 
Cyroli sprinted silently out into the night.

*orcs use steel?
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:34 pm

(Do you have a reason why they shouldn't?)
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Cyroli had run most of the night. It was 5:30 am, and the sun was going to rise soon. She sat down, panting. She was at the edge of the sea, sitting in the bushes under an ancient oak. 
"Siii.....ro.....li" Whispered the wind as it slipped through the trees. Cyroli looked around, hoping she still held her sanity. She felt energy gathering, swirling.
Suddenly there was a woman standing in front of her. She was tall, and wore a green dress that seemed to be made of shifting light. She had plants growing over her, and she wore a necklace of bones.Her eyes seemed to be small fires in her eyes, glowing brightly. She seemed to be radiating power, and was hovering a inch of the group.
"Cyroli. You've escaped. Good girl." Said the mysterious woman.
Cyroli was stunned. Who was this woman? "Yes...m..mam." Stammered Cyroli.
"You may call me Syl. You need help. That's why I'm here." She said, raising her hands.
"How?" asked Cyroli, confused.
"Like this" She replied, and green energy flew from her dress and cloaked Cyroli in them.
It spun around Cyroli, filling her with energy. Finally it dissipated into her flesh, filling her with more power.
The woman floated there, smiling. 
"Thank you, mistress" Cyroli said as she knelt.
And the woman was gone.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm

(I don't know. They could use orichium or whatever)
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:02 am

(Nope. That's skyrim. They use steel)
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 am

Nyx was about to retort to the stupid magician when he suddenly felt himself being overwhelmed with arcane magic. He collapsed but quickly got up. Nyx's eyes glowed bright blue and he stated this phrase to no one in particular.
"In the north there is a keep.
Where a young Mage lies asleep.
His sacrifice can revive the one who fell so deep."
Nyx then shook his head. He had no idea why he said that but he had an idea. He was telling a prophecy.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:52 am

Warren raises an eyebrow as this dude spouts out some random nonsense, then went back below deck and started carving again.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:59 am

"ugh....." groaned cyroli. Her head hurt and she wasmlying on the grass. I must have fainted she thought. She opened her eyed to see a wolf standing there. Noticing she was awake, it picked up something off the ground and gave it to her. A dead rabbit. The wolf licked her hand, then ran off into the forest.
Cyroli was hungry. She probably shouldnt light a fire to avoid unwanted attetion. Here goes nothing she though, then bit into the sweet, sweet meat of the rabbit.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:41 pm

After licking the meat off the bones, she cracked open the bones and ate the marrow. It was good. Suddenly she felt something was wrong a disturbance in the forest. She quickly climbed a tree with easy, the branches bending out of her way. She reached a suitable perch and looked down. Below a orc walked along, carrying a hand axe, and huge longbow and quiver on his back. She jumped down on him, and grabbed some arrows out of the quiver. He started screaming as she stabbed the arrows into the back of his neck. Finally the screaming stopped, and he went limp. 
Another orc jumped out, brandishing a long sword. He noticed Cyroli and started to growl. 
"You killed my shield brother, slave. You shall die" He bellowed to her. 
"I AM NO ONE'S SLAVE!!!" Yelled Cyroli as she ran at him with the arrows. The orcs smiled wickedly. Suddenly Cyroli exploded into a cloud of leaves that just drifted there. 
The orc laughed at the leaves then turned to walk away. The leaves shot forward, covering every inch of him, and constricted, chocking and crushing him at once. When the leaves flew back, he fell to the ground, dead. The leaves bunched back together, forming Cyroli.
"Stay out of my woods."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 pm

The dumb Mage had run off after Nyx muttered the prophecy. Before Nyx could figure out what the prophecy meant, he heard a Orc and some other girl yelling. Nyx was much more interested in this girl rather than the stupid Mage who was an asshole. So he ran in the direction of the commotion. When he arrived there, he saw a girl with some ridiculous tattoo around her eyes standing by the bodys of orcs. Then it hit Nyx. The stupid looking tattoo was from the Icewrath (is that what it is idk) keep up in the North. She could lead him to the keep.
"You are pretty strong for a slave." Nyx commented, his deep voice making the girl turn around instantly.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Cyroli held up her bloody hands and arrows.
"What do you want?" She asked, looking at the stupid man.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Deblin woke up in the small room. Well now I know I can trust Ryne because if he wasn't trustworthy all the orc said would have been lies and I would be dead. Then he walked out into the kitchen and saw Ryne at the stove cooking.
"Whats cooking" he asked.
"Well for breakfast we are having ham and eggs. Right now i'm cooking the ham. I guess I should be adding the eggs soon." responds the old orc.
"Were do you get eggs out here." asks Deblin
"I hope you don't mind but there wild chicken eggs." says Ryne
"Not at all. There probably a lot better then what I got as a slave.
"Yes probably, though I am not a master chef." says Ryne
They then sat there until the breakfast was ready then ate the eggs and ham.

Last edited by 24zxr on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
24zxr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Nyx smiled at the girl's attempt to frighten him.
"You know where Icewrath is. If you take me there, I can free the land from the orcs." Nyx explained. He hoped he wouldn't have to use force on the girl.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Great, he's probably a alliance trooper. Thinks he can take out a castle of orcs. She thought.
"No, you Alliance skum" She answered back, her voice dripping with venom.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Nyx shook his head.
"If you think I am of the alliance then you are mistaken. I am just a simple mage, just recently freed from orcish captivity." Nyx explained. "Please, I need your help to get to Icewrath."
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm

"North" Replied Cyroli, and exploded into a cloud of leaves that blew of into the wind.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Nyx frowned. That was not normal powers. It must have been a gift by a god or goddess. But if it was a gift he knew what to do. He ignited his hand with pure arcane fire and touched a tree, instantly lighting it on fire. Nyx then walked over to the stupid magician's ship, avoiding the alarm and walked in on the guy carving another totem.
"Ahh so your a black magician. That makes sense." Nyx said to the weirdo.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Warren looked up. "I was wondering when you would grow the stones to come in here. After I yelled at you, I knew better than to think that you would stay away." He stood up and brushed wood shaving off his leg, before extending a hand.
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 am

Nyx just sat down in one of the many chairs and faces the man.
"So I ask you black Mage, do you know where Icewrath is located?" He asked the Mage. "It is of great importance that I find it."
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 am

(Let's see if anyone can get my pattern Razz)
Name: Mijana Kahn
Physic: Normal
Magic: Necromancy
Personality: Mijana is a very relaxed person, not really having very many opinions on thing. Her necromancy powers were used in the end of the war when things were looking bad for the humans, so she is no stranger to combat. Her family is disgraced my many of the other slaves because of her brother who abandoned the army when they were losing. Mijana's only person who she could consider a friend was Nyx because he respected how powerful and useful her powers are.
Looks: Mijana has long black hair with green eyes. She has a black tattoo of a dragon on her arm, a mark as a necromancer in the human army.

Last edited by carcinoGeneticist on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE HOLY SHIT NICK IS SOOOOOOO PICKY)
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:21 am

(Necromancy is not looked down upon by humans. They find it extremely useful in wartime Also, there are no chairs, only hammocks. Do you even boat bra?)

Warren shrugged. "Truthfully? No. I've heard it spoken. But only bad things. It was once a small kingdom. Then it got sacked and occupied by bandits. Nothing there but rubble and people out for your money."
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Name:Valtyr Vulbron
Physic: He is very swift and silent. He can climb quickly, and is skilled at moving silently.
Magic:He has dark magic. 
Personality: He lives alone, and makes friends with animals. Valtyr can be cruel to those he hates, and loving to those he, uh, loves. 
Looks:Valtyr has raven black hair. He has a light beard, that he keeps sexy looking. (yeah).He wears a dark green cloak.
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 am

Ryory4 wrote:Name:Valtyr Vulbron
Physic: He is very swift and silent. He can climb quickly, and is skilled at moving silently.
Magic:He has dark magic. 
Personality: He lives alone, and makes friends with animals. Valtyr can be cruel to those he hates, and loving to those he, uh, loves. 
Looks:Valtyr has raven black hair. He has a light beard, that he keeps sexy looking. (yeah).He wears a dark green cloak.
Accepted. May I ask what kind of dark magic?
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top