Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicks RP: Revolt

+2
wiwusandtroup
UnstopableCarnage
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nicks RP: Revolt - Page 3 Empty Re: Nicks RP: Revolt

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 pm

(stealthy)
He was finally going to do it. 
Valtyr's heart beat like a drum in his chest as he crept along. He was finally going to free that miserable looking slave. Since the first time he had snuck into their keep, she had captivated his heart. She seemed so miserable in slavery, and he had vowed to free her. 
He was creeping along, having just dispatched of an orc. Valtyr crept along with his bow, a steel arrow notched in it. He was directly above her tent, and he dropped down. She would probably think he was some creeper, having just popped into her tent. Finally he built up the courage, and opened the tent.
It was empty. Shit.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:30 am

carcinoGeneticist wrote:(Let's see if anyone can get my pattern Razz)
Name: Mijana Kahn
Physic: Normal
Magic: Necromancy
Personality: Mijana is a very relaxed person, not really having very many opinions on thing. Her necromancy powers were used in the end of the war when things were looking bad for the humans, so she is no stranger to combat. Her family is disgraced my many of the other slaves because of her brother who abandoned the army when they were losing. Mijana's only person who she could consider a friend was Nyx because he respected how powerful and useful her powers are.
Looks: Mijana has long black hair with green eyes. She has a black tattoo of a dragon on her arm, a mark as a necromancer in the human army.
Good 'Nough. Accepted

(Ben, Lol, but stop coming up with your own magic types. Gotta use one of mine. ill let the nature on slide, but stealthy dark magic is not there)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:41 pm

((To bad, Mine was open ended, so I'm making powers.)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:39 pm

(And mine isn't, so shut up and pick one of mine)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Mijana had escaped. She had to make sure Nyx wasn't going to die. She knew how easy it was for him to want to kill people if they did not comply. That could most definitely get him killed if he wasn't careful. Mijana shook her head. It was not easy to res-erect an orc. Luckily she was able to do it in time. Mijana had no idea where Nyx could possibly be so she just wandered around. Fortunately, she found the tree that Nyx had lit on fire. Mijana wondered why he would do such a thing when it would be easy for him to burn down the entire forest. He must have used this as a warning. Mijana thought. She then happened to notice footprints leading back to a ship. However, Mijana had no idea that there was alarms and accidentally triggered one.
When Nyx heard the alarm, he jumped up.
"She's here." He muttered to himself and pulled out his sword, thinking it was the tree girl. He flung open the door and looked down to see Mijana.
"Mij? Is that you?" Nyx asked. Mijana looked up and nodded. Nyx cursed and put away his sword. (If none of you get this I will laugh so hard I might die.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:35 pm

(I don't get it. If it's from a game sorry I don't every game in the world ( So, yes you can go die now))
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Deep breaths. Thought Valtyr. He just had to make his way back out of here. 
He quickly scaled the wall, and cast etheral juant on himself. He crept along, sticking to the shadows. Eventually he got to a point where he had to go by an orc patrol. As the orc came nearby, attached himself to the orc's shadow, giving him two. Hopefully no one would notice. Finally they reached a dark spot, and he detached from the shadow. He quickly and silently hopped down onto the ground and ran out into the woods.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:18 pm

((Here. Sij is Jim backwards. Oh boy. We dont give a shit))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:20 pm

(Sij isn't Jim backwards. Jim backwards would be Mij
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 pm

((I meant Mij. Sorry))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 pm

(You should care. By putting Mijana in I am once again taking control of the rp. I take the ideas you create and make the story mine because you only really care for a short period of time. Once that's up, you essentially hand over all of the story to me and I'm glad to take it. You should care because I make the story far more interesting than what you ever ever invisioned because I care. You are the worst Ben. You only stick to something for a certain amount of time before completely changing to something else. Which is why I am the only one who has posted on YOUR rp. You moved on to this rp but soon you won't care about this one either and I will own it again. If you don't want me to do this in this rp then actually CARE. Make the story interesting and put in plot twists. That is why you should care.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 pm

(Well this is nicks so go argue with him.)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:38 am

(As far as I can tell, everyone stopped caring about Ben's, and that's because we dragged it out so long that nobody even cared. Kile and the J's were having their feud, and everyone else was just hanging out doing nothing. Conflict is plot without too much story getting in the way, but we all tried to add little stories to our characters and it went disastrously. I had no fucking clue what to do with Jaina, and Ben never did anything except at the beginning. Panelli I think actually is the one that killed it, because if he wasn't such a stubborn dick and had his people help ours then it would have ended faster and it wouldn't have been dragged to the point of nobody caring.)

Warren looked to the newcomer. "Who the hell are you?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:53 am

Name: Zeke (Ezekial)
Physic: strong
Magic: Ice
Personality: nice.prefers mercy over death,but will kill orcs
Looks: blond-ish.shaven beard
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:35 am

((yay someone new!!))
((who is that? Sry))
lol!
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Ghastly343 wrote:Name: Zeke (Ezekial)
Physic: strong
Magic: Ice
Personality: nice.prefers mercy over death,but will kill orcs
Looks: blond-ish.shaven beard
(Does it matter?)
Accepted
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:07 pm

(I actually came across this site on accident, I don't think I know any of you)
Zeke checked his corners and walked out of the building. He rubbed his wrists where the shackles were, and made his way into the forest. He wandered until he found a suitable place to stay, and fell asleep.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:43 pm

(Hey Alex if you like to take control of Rps why don't you just make your own)
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm

((Reference time! Because nelli was annoying with his, I've made this exercise. Spot as many as possible in the next random stuff. Ghastly you wouldn't get as many, so feel free to ignore this.))

Howard, 
It has been a day since you left home, and hopefully you have waited the day to respect my wishes. You have a great journey ahead of you, a trip across the sea to the distant land of Atmora. In my hopes you arrive there safely, I give you three gifts. The first, a small music box to ward off evil spirits in times of darkness. Secondly, a wish. Not a simple wish, but a wish of power. It can grant your basic desires. I trust you to keep it until times of trouble. A third gift, my blood, to protect you from Catarina and her sirens. You share blood, and your crew will be unharmed by them. However, you must watch out for the other dangers. These include the 80 mph wind blasts that knock sailors of their boats, and the razor fish that jump up, killing entire crews. And remember, fate cannot control you. Your father ensured of that. And remember, if you ever get tired of this world, talk to the exile.
-Mother
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Mijana then turned and faced the mage. "My name is Mijana Kahn, formerly of the 13th necromage squad." Mijana replied holding up her arm, showing the tattoo. Nyx smiled as he remembered how prideful Mijana was when she started out as a soldier.
Its good she hasn't lost that enthusiasm, I lost it long ago. Nyx thought to himself.
"I now ask you, young dark mage, what is your name?" Mijana asked. Nyx was actually semi interested in this guy's answer although he had no doubt he would be of no help whatsoever.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Warren cocked his head in Nyx's direction. "She's polite. You could learn a thing or two." back to her. "My names Warren, and this was actually the boat that I stayed on. I didn't do too much on here, but when the war got desperate I made a few wards to warn people of incoming attacks. As you can guess, it didn't help much."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:02 am

Nyx rolled his eyes. "Alright come on Mij let's go because I know this fool will be of no use to us." Nyx told Mijana and began to walk away.
"But-" Mijana started to say but Nyx have her a look and she sighed.
"Farewell Mage, I hope you do not get attacked by the orcs." She said to Warren shaking his hand. Nyx rolled his eyes again. Mijana then ran after Nyx as they began walking North.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:21 am

(Finally a likable character made by Panelli)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 am

Zeke heard something coming his way and crept into the bushes. A girl and a boy walked by. Zeke instantly hated the boy. The way he held himself up was aggravating. Zeke quietly crept away and walked in the direction they came from.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:14 pm

(Lol ghastly my people are like 20 and 18 so there not really a girl and boy anymore XD)
The two of them walked in silence for a while.
"Why did you talk to him with such respect? He is a dark mage, you know what they do." Nyx's voice was still as non-emotional as ever but Mijana could tell he was very upset. Mijana looked away and thought back to that day.
It was a dark and windy night. The wind screamed in their faces as they continued down the mountain pass, hoping for shelter. They came up on a plateau and there was a large tent with a man standing outside of it.

"Hello travelers. You must be trying to get some shelter. Here my tent is big enough for most of your men, stay here for the night." The man told them. They quickly agreed and walked into the tent. They were all sleeping when Nyx felt uneasy. He sat up and realized the man had left the tent. Nyx got up and began walked out of the tent. There was no one there so Nyx looked around. He looked down and saw a small totem that had been placed right near the opening to the tent. Nyx realized he must have been a dark magician but what would he need an alarm totem in the front of the tent? Nyx was still thinking about that when he heard a loud scream from the tent. He pulled open the tent and in there were a whole battalion of orcs, killing his men. Nyx screamed for Mijana and she got up and ran to him. He then pulled out his sword but saw it was no use. The orcs were slaughtering his forces. He and Mijana turned and ran and as they were leaving, Nyx saw the black mage standing up on a rock smiling.

"They all died because of him and his betraying nature. I won't lose you to them too." Nyx stopped and faced her staring right at her. "The only reason I was in there is that he had totems and they would keep me save from this girl I angered." Mijana looked away.
"I don't think all dark mages are the same Nyx." Mijana replied quietly.
"You might not but that's what happens when you forget. You die." Nyx explained. "I will not try to like that guy because I know his kind and I can never trust them again. Its about time you do the same." Nyx then continued walking, obviously done talking about Warren.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next