StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past

Post  Ryory4 on Thu May 22, 2014 7:49 pm

"Do hope you mean 6,000 credits, other wise there would be no way I would do that." Dack says, taking a final sip from his cup. "Why do you want holocrons? I thought you jedi had them all at your temple"
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sat May 24, 2014 11:51 am

"Deal. We don't have all of the holocrons because a good majority are on dangerous worlds that we ignore because we don't know there are holocrons on there. A good amount are on Korriban, but nobody wants to go there. I'm actually helping restock. Sometimes holocrons just circulate through people who don't know what they have to use it to barter because its a pretty box. Just keep a look out please."
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat May 24, 2014 4:22 pm

(Fine u losers I'll post in here again just don't ditch murder) 
Raack was waiting patiently for the ship to arrive. It was already supposed to be here. Raack wondered how much longer it would be. Suddenly, the ship shot forward from hyperspace. Finally. Raack waited patiently for a contact from the ship. That's when the com on the ship flashed that he was receiving it. 
"Hello, we're the Republic ship and we're requesting refueling." A human said to Raack. 
"Request is granted. I'm coming up." Raack told the ship. He then made the ship rise up and out of the atmosphere. The ship was quite big but it wasn't the biggest ship ever. Raack flew up until he was sure the ship saw him and then waited for where he needed to go. 
"Go to the right airlock." The human told Raack. 
"Affirmative." Raack replied and flew into the open airlock. He landed the ship in and the airlock closed. Raack waited in the ship, grabbing his weapons. The other door opened and two soldiers walked up to the ship. 
"Open up and give us the fuel." They ordered Raack. Raack opened the ship and stood up and shot the soldiers before they could react. Raack then quickly ran out and closed the door. He moved up the hall quickly. Soldiers turned around as they saw him but Raack shot them down. He then continued to the room where they stored prisoners, taking out any soldiers who approached him. Finally, Raack got to the holding cell. He shot down all the guards and was about to open the door when he heard a sound he knew. It was a lightsaber. He turned around to face a Jedi, wielding a green lightsaber. 
"That's about enough." The Jedi told him. Raack quickly shot out with his gun and the Jedi jumped back. Raack then turned around opened the door. In there was a Chiss man looking right at him. His hands were covered in huge blocks and he was chained to the wall. 
"Free me, I can deal with the Jedi." The Chiss man told Raack simply. 
"Not so fast." The Jedi called and suddenly Raack was floating. 
"Do it now!" The Chiss yelled. Raack fired both of his pistols and the blocks broke. Then he was flying backwards. He crashed into the wall. Raack got up shaking off any pain. He was about to attack the Jedi when he heard the Chiss man yell loudly. He suddenly slammed out and punched the Jedi, sending him flying backwards. The Jedi stopped his movement and then rushed at the Chiss man, swinging his lightsaber. The Chiss man jumped back and blasted him and for a second, the Jedi's lightsaber was out of his hand. Raack took his chance and shot the Jedi right in the chest. He fell over, dead. The Chiss man then turned around at Raack and suddenly, Raack was hovering again. He felt his windpipe being slowly crushed and he looked down to realize it was the Chiss man who was doing this. What a way to thank him. 
"Who are you and why are you freeing me?" The Chiss man asked. Raack really wasn't in the mood to talk to this guy while he was choking him so he raised his arm and shot a dart. It hit the Chiss man and he fell over in an instant, unconscious. Raack then fell to the ground, catching his breath. He would have to deal with this Chiss man later. Raack then got up and went to go kill any other soldiers on the ship.
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup on Sat May 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Name:Caruka Ibela
Race:Chiss
Class:Fallen Jedi
*Side (Neutral or light):Neutral
History: Caruka was a Chiss Jedi, a rarity since most Chiss still harbored hatred for the Republic. However, while he was on a mission on his homeworld, Republic troops attacked his home and killed his family. The Jedi didn't stop them. Angry with the lack of caring that the Jedi were supposed to have, Caruka fled from the Jedi order. However, he was found and attacked by two Jedi. He killed one but the other captured him and he was on his way to be executed by the Jedi Order until Raack saved him. 
Looks:A standard Chiss, dark blue skin and pure red eyes
Personality:Very stubborn, likes things to be done his way. Easily emotionally angered. Is usually quick to be angry and is rarely calm. 

Last edited by wiwusandtroup on Sun May 25, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gotta give him a last name lol)
wiwusandtroup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 on Sat May 24, 2014 11:29 pm

"I'll send any holocrons I find to you at the temple." Dack replied, looking at the jedi again. "Say, aren't you their librarian, Kael. The holocrons will go straight to the library."
Ryory4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage on Sun May 25, 2014 8:38 pm

"I guess I am the librarian. But im not the only one. Just the most... Devout to my tasks. Thank you for your business," Kael said slowly, and then turned and walked away. Now that was done, he walked to his ship, hid Nihilus's holocrons and then continued to the jedi temple. There he placed the holocrons in little alcoves in the wall, and returned to his master for the report. He was planning on saying everything except Nihilus, and Lilita, and the smuggler
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top