Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Asylum RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Asylum RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Asylum RP

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Verio's day was a normal, uninteresting day until they were called into their therapists office. Their doctor, Doctor Cunnigham, was a short, balding man with glasses that hid beady little eyes that always seemed to be doubting of Verio's answers. In short, Verio always felt more nervous around their therapist which wasn't good. Especially today. 
After asking the normal questions, Doctor Cunnigham asked a question Verio didn't like at all. 
"So how do you feel about the event that caused you to get sent here?" It was the question that had been avoided since day one but now it was being asked. Verio wasn't ready in the slightest. Panic coursed through his body and they felt their breathing become unsteady and panicked. They grabbed their head and pulled on their hair to stop the flow of horrible memories that arrived almost instantly. Doctor Cunnigham, noticing his mistake, tried to backpedal. 
"You don't have to answer the question if it makes you uncomfortable." However, Verio's own thoughts had dragged them too deep to escape now. The memories were so vivid that it made them start to cry in fear. 
"He's not dead. He's coming for me please get me away. Please please please its not safe here I need to go." Verio's words went were jumbled as they flew out of their mouth without hesitation. Doctor Cunnigham was trying to calm them down by touching them lightly on the shoulder but again, Verio couldn't escape now. 
"What do you mean he's coming for you? He's dead you killed him, which no one blames you for." The last of the therapists words didn't reach Verio and the ones that did make them pushed to the edge. Verio struggled to breathe from the huge gasps they were now taking. Finally, they lost control. 
Verio let out a small giggle. No no no no please not now I don't want to die. Verio screamed in their head. But the only thing that was brought to their lips was a smile and more laughter. Doctor Cunnigham was looking at Verio strangely, but Verio looked right back at him with no fear anymore. 
"I'm so pathetic. I'm terrified of a dead man. Pathetic right?" Verio's tone was a sickening sweet, even though tears streamed down their face. They let out another laugh that sounded forced. "RIGHT?!" They suddenly screamed at the man, getting up off the chair they were sitting in. Doctor Cunnigham backed up in fear. Please help me. Verio was barely able to mouth at the man before the laughter came again. Finally, the doctor answered them. 
"No Verio and please calm down. You're being unreasonable." The doctor told them. Verio totally agreed but their psychotic mind didn't like that idea. They felt their fist clench but suddenly they stopped and a smile came back to them as they looked right at the doctor. 
"You're right again doctor. I'm being totally unreasonable. The problem is, when I'm unreasonable, I tend to do things that are very very unreasonable." Verio practically spit out the last words at the doctor. They lunged suddenly at the doctor and put their hand around the small man's face. Verio pushed in with their fingers on the doctor and he grunted in pain. Oh my god I'm going to die please help me. They wanted to say but the only thing that came forth was another forced laugh. 
"I'm so weak I can't even kill you like I did my dear old dad." Suddenly, more thoughts came forth and they instantly released the doctor's face. "Oh yes. I remember now. My dad was asleep. I need you to go to sleep now alright?" Before the doctor could answer, the door behind him was opened and guards streamed in to stop the mad Verio. One of them lunged at Verio with a needle. Their skin instantly became a transparent green color and the needle went right through Verio. They looked down at the needle that missed them. Verio then moved to grab the man but his hand went through him. 
"Of course. My power is worthless too." Verio laughed, as they felt their energy drain. They kept on laughing until they started coughing from a lack of energy and their power stopped. As soon as it ended, the guards jumped on them, forcing them down to the ground until one of the guards finally stabbed Verio with the needle. Instantly, they felt themself become exhausted and they closed their eyes and passed out.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 am

(You ppl maybe like should see Verio getting dragged off or here about their like paychotic attack)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 am

Elliot saw some getting dragged by. He was pretty sure it was Verio.
Well, it was time to sleep. He lay down on his mattress, trying to calm his mind to fall asleep. 
"I killed him!"
The shout came down the hall, probably from Verio's cell. Ignore it, just ignore it. 
"Won't kill you!"
Shut up. Elliot tried to think of the beach, of the numbing water that kept him safe. He would not think about it, he was as sane as the doctors.
"Dad's dead now!"
Elliot grabbed his pillow, shoving it over his head. It was done, the past was the past and there was nothing that he could do about it. She was gone, gone for good. Dead. Oh gosh, don't think about that. Elliot needed something to do, something to distract him from his thoughts.
He stood up, walking to the door. It was locked, he had heard the guard lock it. Locks wouldn't stop him. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his kit. Elliot selected the two piece and began to pick the lock. 
The door swung open, promising Elliot the freedom he wanted. Verio seemed quiet now, done with his ramblings. 
He headed down the hall, looking for something to take. The asylum was quiet now, only the occasional scream or chatter to be heard. Elliot moved towards the end of the cell block, looking around carefully for any guards or any other escaped loonies. Or maybe even a Freak. Elliot had heard of them, how one of the younger guards had been taken three years back. 
At the end of the cell block was a door, the rows of iron keeping Elliot in. He knew that the lever to open this door was in the office. The same office with the locked doors and the desk behind bars. Not that Elliot would risk doing that. He would probably actually get in trouble. 
Elliot ghosted down the hallway, looking around for something to do. Something moved, he was sure of that. Elliot looked around, trying to figure out what it was. There it was again, at the end of the hallway. A shadow. He slowly walked towards it, looking around carefully. 
As he came around the corner he saw the shadow slip into a cell. From the books Elliot had "borrowed" from the doctors he was sure that there was no one who could do that, moved the shadows. Maybe this was the new person.
He crept up to the door, peaking inside through the small window in the iron door. It was dark, the only light coming from the moon, shinning in through the window. Then he saw a white shape leaning against the wall. It looked be a girl, wearing one of the dresses they had. 
Her head suddenly jerked up, looking Elliot in the eye. He recognized her. No, it couldn't be her. She was dead, long gone. And it was all his fault. Dead, left by him to die. No, no no. He would control himself. He pulled himself back from the door, refusing to look at her. He felt panic rising in his chest, an uncontrollable fear.
"Elliot." Her voice slipped out of the cell, like a feather on the wind. It was her.
"StoneSkin!"
He jerked around seeing a guard approaching, sword in hand. "Come here and I won't have to hurt you!"
This was just like that night. Guards coming close, no escape. 
"Elliot" She whispered again.
"Come here!" The guard said, taking another step closer.
"No."
"Look, I don't want to kill you!"
Elliot could hear the fear in the guards voice, the same fear that he had heard before. This was to much, way to much, so Elliot did the only thing that would help him. He froze.
"Damn you" The guard muttered, turning his back to Elliot. The guard was helpless, easy prey. No. Yes.
Elliot lunged forward, his stony hands grabbing the guards neck, snapping it easily. This wasn't him, this was the gargoyle.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Crawler was in his hiding spot when he saw stoneskin lockpick the door. Crawler crawled on the dark ceiling fading from sight and snuck after stoneskin. He stayed far back and on the ceiling. Then stoneskin stopped and was talking to a girl crawler had never seen before. Stoneskin looked away then looked back at the girl. A guard came for stoneskin, walking right below crawler. Oh people never look up thought crawler. Then stoneskin froze after the guard asked for him to come. The guard walks up to stoneskin muttering curses. Then stoneskin jumps at the guard but it doesnt look like stoneskin it looks evil. not like the kind, innocent stoneskin. No this was a evil creature. Crawler quickly turned and ran back to the cell block and to his corner and thought about what he just saw.
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Narud layed down on the nice bed of moss that covered his entire floor. He had to say it was much nicer than the metal wire bed he had been provided with, and in the winter, his cell seemed much warmer than the rest of the facility. Very nice. Narud closed his eyes, and ever so slowly he started to drift off before someone was dragged through the halls screaming. Killed the mood. He sighed and tried again. This time Jon started creating a song, and he was tone deaf so it wasn't as soothing as Narud was sure it was supposed to be, and Jon kept messing up, so Narud just sat and stared at the ceiling until he heard yelling.
"Hey Jon, shut the fuck up for a second. Shhh."
It sounded like someone had gotten out. Weird.
There was a small pause and then he could catch a few words.
"...Motherfucking, stone-ass, butt-trumEk!"
Joe piped in that he was fairly sure that someone just snapped a guys neck, and then Jon was arguing that Joe had never heard anyones neck snap and they got in a big curflufl.
Narud listened for a while and thought what might have happened.
"Joe, do you think my cat was involved in my incarceration of this place?"
Narud argued until the moon was high in the sky, and nobody bothered to tell him to shut up.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Verio awoke later and realized they were not in their room. Instead, they were somewhere cold, colder than anywhere they had been before. They tried to move their arm but felt a tight feeling of something holding their arm in place. It was like that for all their limbs, even their neck. Verio started to panic again, looking around wildly in the dimly lit room. They then heard the opening of a door. They couldn't move to see the person who approached them until they came out into Verio's small field of view. 
The man wore a doctor's outfit but wasn't anyone Verio recognized in the facility. His face was old and he stared down at Verio with eyes the color of dark clouds. Verio felt their breathing increase again but the doctor put his hand on Verio's chest. 
"Please stay calm Verio Scevola." The doctor's voice was just as old as the rest of him. Verio looked in the man's eyes, still nervous but calmed themself down. There was a knock at the door and the doctor told whoever at the door to come in. Someone entered the room. 
"Doctor Starton, is the patient ready?" The person asked the doctor. Verio now knew who the doctor was. He was the leader of the facility Verio was trapped in. Starton nodded and the person came back with another. Both of them were regular doctors. The doctors were whispering to Starton who seemed only to nod or shake his head. One of the people left and came back with a cart of supplies. One of the doctors grabbed a needle and started to draw Verio's blood from their arm. They looked up in terror at Starton, who's face didn't change. 
"W-what are you doing to me?" Verio stuttered. 
"We're making you better." Starton replied simply as the doctor finished drawing their blood. The other doctor pulled some bowl out of the cart that was filled with something and pushed it in Verio's mouth. The stuff tasted so horrible that they immediately felt like vomiting but the person closed their mouth so they couldn't. As they swallowed the stuff, they felt their body feel tingly, like their limbs were numb. Suddenly, the door opened behind Starton and a guard rushed in. 
"Sir, we think a patient is trying to escape through the basement." The guard exclaimed, failing at keeping quiet. Starton looked very seriously at the guard. 
"I'll be there right away." He said to the guard. He then turned to the doctors who were standing still. "We'll have to continue the process later, you two need to evacuate the area." The doctors looked at each other in fear and quickly left the room. Starton was the last to leave the room and he stared for a bit at Verio before finally closing the door on them, leaving them to contemplate if they were going to die without even knowing where they were.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm

The Gargoyle moved down the hall, looking for things. He could hear guards nearby, their breathing reverberating off the walls. They were up ahead, further down in the basement. He slowly walked along, listening to each breath. 
The Gargoyle was in the basement, looking for a way out. Elliot had no idea why, this was most likely a dead end. To the right. He turned, looking into the room. It had lots of medical stuff, a large chair with straps in the middle of the room. Around were small carts with needles and medicine on them. He hated needles.
The Gargoyle smashed the carts, sending the metal flying.A loud gasp came from another door connected to this one. He sprinted over, stepping into the room. A guard was shackled to wall, tears streaming down his face.
"P-Please don't kill me!"
With a single movement he snapped the guards neck, killing him. 
CLANG! 
The door shut behind him suddenly and the sound of the lock was heard.
"Got it!"
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 am

"Doctor Hazthor! Let me out of here!"
Elliot stood there in the small cell. After being trapped in the other room The Gargoyle tried to get out but to no avail. After Elliot had finally gotten control of himself and turned his his skin to flesh someone had rushed in and hit him over the head, knocking him out.
Elliot had woke to find himself in a cell. It was a small room, much like his last, except that there was no window and the door was much thicker. He was pretty sure that the guards wouldn't tolerate his wandering anymore and use the bladejacket. The bladejacket was the ways the guards and scientists countered his stone skin, putting blades against his skin so that if he tried to move he would be severely cut. 
"That was The Gargoyle! Not me!"
He had been taking like this for quite some time, hoping they might let him return to his cell above. It seemed to be of no avail, they were probably all to scared of him.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Many crazy thing were going on in the asylum and crawler wanted to be part of it. In his hole in the wall he had made many poison and acids to burn the guards. In the morning when a guard came to get crawler he jumped out and sprayed acid over the guard. The guard yelled and everyone in the room looked over, shocked. The guard clawed at his face trying to get the acid off but to no avail. Finally, Crawler took the guards knife and slit his throat. After that he put the body in an abandon cell. Then Crawler walked to the shower area like it was a normal day.
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Narud was slightly nervous, people were killing eachother all over the place. Joe said it was for the best because there we're as gaurds to prevent their escape but Jon was sobbing silently. Narud was starting to think that he was the most sane person here
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum