Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:56 pm

"Come on Demeter how can you say no to this face." Jonathan pleaded, holding up it up to her face.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 am

"Very easily i would imagine."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 am

"Shut up Kile, no one cares about your opinion."
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 pm

"Clearly you do."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:25 pm

SO THIS IS NICO'S CHARACTER!

Name: Gavin Darklighter
Creator of the character: Nico Vives
Power: Pheromones
Weakness: Scented candles nearby weaken it. (and other smells)
Personality: quirky, intelligent.
Looks: blind in one eye, milky white. 5’8” cargo pants(jeans). He has a faded olive green shirt, which has a REALLY faded  terracotta heart. He has brown hair, which is unkept. No facial hair. He has circle glasses, which with the future tech can zoom in.

ACCEPTED

Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

(so u can see my new pic (nick))
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Name: Dimitri
Creator of the character: You should know by now 
Power: Can make himself untouchable. This allows him to pass through anything he wants to (So no falling through the floor). It drains him of energy though.
Weakness:
Personality: Centered completely around survival. He will almost always have an alternate motive. However, he does get connected to people, and will stick to them if they are good enough friends 
Looks: 
He is 6'0. Has really bright blue eyes that glow slightly. Dark brown hair. Wears a white shirt and jeans.

Last edited by UnstopableCarnage on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:49 pm

UnstopableCarnage wrote:Name: Dimitri
Creator of the character: You should know by now 
Power: Can make himself untouchable. This allows him to pass through anything he wants to (So no falling through the floor). It drains him of energy though.
Weakness:
Personality: Centered completely around survival. He will almost always have an alternate motive. However, he does get connected to people, and will stick to them if they are good enough friends 
Looks: 
He is 5'10. Has really bright blue eyes that glow slightly. Dark brown hair. Wears a white shirt and jeans.

Approved. (if you want, you could add a material that he can't pass through, but the material is rare. EI diamond hand cuffs)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Made that character for two reasons. One is so that he can hang with Thomas
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 pm

((and second is?))

((since you did...))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 pm

The second one will be unveiled later

Dimitri sat up from his sleeping role. He rubbed his head as he tried to remember the reoccurring dream. All he knew is that he had it a lot, but never remembered the specifics. He slowly rolled up the bag and strapped it onto the large back pack he carried. His pack consisted of rations, a few knives, and a photo. He glanced at it, but closed his pack quickly. He slung it over his shoulder, and walked out of the abandoned building. The AMMA were more active recently, and someone hacked the speaker system. No idea what that was about, but it sounded like someone was leaving a group of fugitives with some friends. And he was willing to bet they were all mutants.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Name: James Arlex
Creator of the character: Ben, owner of the RP
Power: Can draw pictures on walls, and make them alive. He can also draw other shapes with effects. Straight lines act as "walls" and things can't pass through it. Circles with certain shapes have different effects, a star in a circle makes his minions drawn more powerful. The better the art quality, the more powerful it is.
Weakness: His minions are 2D so they need a surface.
Personality: He loves to draw, and can ignore others when on a huge piece of art.
Looks: James is 6' 1" and has black hair, which is long but goes into points. He has no facial hair, and deep blue eyes. James has a slight obsession with gloves and tries to wear them constantly. He wear a blue grey coat with golden patterns in it.

ACCEPTED
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 pm

James sat up, looking around at the cement walls.
It was so weird, all the cement, unlike the jungle. It confused him, made James feel trapped.
Plenty of places for things to hide, and all the solid ground made it harder to trap. Fortunately he had his chalklings. They could help find and kill anything.
He traced the shape of a dog on the wall with his finger, leaving behind some chalk dust. When he finished, it raced along the wall out into the city.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 am

Dimitri finds a little chalk dog running across the wall. "What the fuck?" He dismises it as some weird mutant shit and countinues, seeing a possible hideout in the distance. A small abandoned pup next to the wall and the ocean. Several possible escape routes, a good view of everything around.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:13 am

(Everybody makin new characters? Ok sure let me make another OP one Razz)
Name: Jim Queen
Creator of the character: Nelli
Power(s): Jim can read minds. (Told you he was OP Razz) He also has control over water, which he can use to make powerful torrents of water.
Weakness: He gets easily knocked out by electricity (Pokemon logic for the win!)
Personality: Jim is an incredibly egotistical person because of how intelligent he is. He seemingly has no regard for other people's feelings.
Looks: White blonde hair with sharp green eyes. He wears a suit because he likes to look badass.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 am

His last name is queen? He is so gay.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:29 am

carcinoGeneticist wrote:(Everybody makin new characters? Ok sure let me make another OP one Razz)
Name: Jim Queen
Power(s): Jim can read minds. (Told you he was OP Razz) He also has control over water, which he can use to make powerful torrents of water.
Weakness: He gets easily knocked out by electricity (Pokemon logic for the win!)
Personality: Jim is an incredibly egotistical person because of how intelligent he is. He seemingly has no regard for other people's feelings.
Looks: White blonde hair with sharp green eyes. He wears a suit because he likes to look badass.

NOT ACCEPTED
Please decide between water and minds. (and the last name)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 am

(Fine you little bitch, I'll just have mind reading.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:52 am

Name: Jim Piantinesi
Power(s): Jim can read minds.
Weakness:
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 am

carcinoGeneticist wrote:Name: Jim Piantinesi
Power(s): Jim can read minds.
Weakness:

Fine. (btw his last name sucks)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Jim walked out of the alley with a bright smile. That security guard was far too easy to trick. Jim straightened his tie. He needs to look good for whatever he wants to do.
"Excuse me sir." Jim heard behind him. In an instant he had read the AMMO guard's mind and he turned with his pistol that he stole aimed.
"No I will not come with you." Jim replied to the guard's thoughts then blew off his head. He then sprinted off in the opposite direction. Jim ran for a while until he couldn't run anymore. He fell to the ground on the porch of Jonathan's house. Jonathan heard this and grabbed Jim up and put him on the couch.
"Before you ask, yes I am a mutant and I can read minds, no I will not report you, and I will go along with your very ingeniuous plan." Jim panted out.
Jonathan smiled. "Oh I like you." He said as he sat down on the couch and straightened his tie. Jim nodded.
"Well of course you do, what's there not to like?" Jim replied before getting up.
"Is this girl seriously still in shock about your plan? Wow I hope she's not hibernating." Jim said pointing to Demter. "And Kile over here, you know Jonathan likes me more than you and that doesn't bother you. Or does it? That one little thing in the back of your mind, that one night in the attic." Jim said to Kile. He noticed Kile's face change. "Oh that was a secret, I am sorry." Jim said to him, not at all apologetic. Jonathan strode over to Jim.
"You still haven't told us your name." Jonathan said to Jim.
"Oh sorry about that, I got a little carried away. My name is Jim Piantinesi but just call me Jim." He replied to Jonathan.
"Well Jim it's good to meet you." Jonathan smiled as he talked.
"Oh you have a very dirty mind Jonathan!" Jim exclaimed and pulled Jonathan closet. "I love it." He whispered in Jonathan's ear and then the two began to make out.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 pm

(That night in the attic consisted of eating shitty food. Nothing more.)

Kile continues smirking from the boys comment about the attic, "Actually I really couldn't care less about Jonathan's opinions... And i might as well get going now anyways, I've been standing here like an idiot for a few hours." And with that, he teleported away. He did a long series of teleports until he found his little backup base. A shitty house, but it was well stocked due to the fact that he had killed its previous owners. He walked in and jumped onto the couch, thinking of whether he shuld sleep or do something more productive, and then started thinking whether or not he should make a gang, and keep his teleportation skills secret so that he can have a reputation, and possibly make some friends who could help beat back AMMA if they came here. (Ben that was a question whether or not he is aloud to start a gang in the shitty district.)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:08 pm

(Oh and btw Ben, if you wish, Thomas can find Dimitri, cause if not, hes gonna find Thomas, and they're gonna be best buds.... kinda.... Dimitri might be kind of a dick.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:11 pm

The two finally stopped kissing and got up.
"Since you're so smart, I was wondering if you knew about this little guy." Jonathan asked as he picked back up the small amphibian.
"Well... I do have this flash drive with jungle creatures on it, it could be there." Jim replied and walked over to a ancient computer. It took a while but Jim finally got the files open.
"This one looks like it but it says its as big as a pickup truck. It could be a baby maybe." Jim said to Jonathan.
"A baby? Well I guess it is pretty small. What is it called?" Jonathan inquired.
"It's called a Talidek and it looks like its a herbivore." Jim told Jonathan. The Talidek was already eating a small house plant.
"Awwww it's so cute!" Jonathan exclaimed and looked at Jim.
"What should its name be?" He asked Jim. Jim thinks for a while before answering.
"Well I like the name Orpheus." Jim replied and Jonathan nodded.
"Good idea! Nice and fancy for a beautiful little amphibian." Jonathan said and clapped his hands together. He hugged Orpheus who was still eating the plant.
"Thank you so much for your help! I don't know how to repay you!" Jonathan thanked Jim. Jim raised his eyebrows.
"Oh and I'm the one with the dirty mind?" Jonathan teased. "But what about her?" He whispered to Jim.
"She shouldn't run off I mean it's not like she's done anything for the past couple of hours." Jim replied and walked into the bedroom before shutting the door. Jonathan looked at Demter.
"You stay here, I'll be right back." He told her and walked into the room. It wasn't long before she could hear the creaking of the old bed.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm

((he can start a gang in the shitty district.))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum