Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 am

(Thanks for naming the big villain after me. Nyx = Nicks)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 pm

(No Nyx is not you fool. It's someone completely different.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:56 pm

(he isn't me, but is named after me. Or the shoe band nikes)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm

"....ok, everyone got their part of the plan?" Asked Thomas to the group. They all nodded their heads.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Jonathan was awake. Or at least he thought so. All he saw was Jim standing by the large window on the second floor. Suddenly, Jonathan's ears rang loudly as the voice returned.
"I will take him from you." As the voice said this, Jim gave a very somber smile.
"I'm sorry I can't protect you anymore, Jonathan." Then he was struck with a bullet and he fell to the ground dead. Jonathan screamed loudly as the voice returned.
"You will kill Teresa instead of playing your little game. Or this dream will become reality." Then Jonathan was back, lying on the ground.
Jim's dream began with Jim staring right into the eyes of Nyx. Jim shivered instantly as he saw those void eyes.
"You could realease me and I would spare you and Teresa would die." Nyx's voice was old but threating.
"I won't lose Jonathan to be spared!" Jim yelled in defiance. Nyx's eyes turned into a frown.
"Then I will have you killed. You should not have made so many foes, Jim." As the dream began to fade, there was a clear flash of green. Jim then opened his eyes to see Alexandru looking anxiously down at him. Jim got up slowly and looked right at Alexandru with pure terror in his eyes.
"Alexandru, I think I'm going to die. I think Kile is going to kill me." Jim told Alexandru fearfully.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Kile watched as his men spread out, taking cars or just sprinting, looking for the rats in their hole. Rats scare people, and they can be threats in small ways, but ultimately, they are nothing more than a nuisance that needs to be exterminated. Kile summoned his warp blade and did another practice slash, pretending it was someone's torso. "Jim is going to meet an unfortunate end, and Jonathan will notice that his time is up," Kile said to himself, then chuckled at the joke he made. Time. Lol.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

((Just asking, do we all just want to move to nicks?))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 pm

( I wanna kill Jim)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am

Jim returned back to the house. As soon as Jonathan saw him, he ran over and hugged him tight. The two men held each other for a while until Jim finally let go.
"So you think they're going to do it?" Jim asked.
"I'm pretty sure but we should be on our guard." Jonathan replied. Jim nodded. They were silent for a while. Then Jim spoke.
"Well can't we technically count this as a victory?" He asked. Jonathan nodded. "Well we should celebrate and I know the perfect place to go..." Jonathan smiled largely and ran up the stairs quickly. Jim followed and slammed the door loudly, the sound echoing through the whole house.
After their "celebration", the group laid low until Wendsday. (Ben start the attack on the building.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:05 pm

"Operation: towerfall begin."
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Dimitri peaked around the corner at the two guards. He breathed in, then out as he transformed his body into obsidian and sprinted at them with a long knife in hand. One got a shot off at him, which took a tiny chip off his rock carpace, before his full body slammed into him, and then stabbed the other with the knife. He canceled his power and looked at the chip. A bit of skin was missing. Boo hoo. He grabbed the small glass shard from his backpack and peeked under the door. People were stirring, a little nervous about the gunshots. Good. He turned ethereal and invisible and walked through the wall, running to a back room, where the technician was missing. Looking towards the door. Dimitri jumped into the chair and brought up the login. "Fuck." The username was already in, but passwords were the tricky thing. He tried 1234, 9876, and Goofy before he tried guest, and got it right. He did a quick series of clicks and keystrokes, then walked out and grabbed his phone. 
"Done. Now I'm going to attend to a personal affair."

Kile listened to his gang report, and judged which one was correct. Jim had been surprisingly good at hiding his location. But not good enough. Its hard when you have to feed something as big as a truck. Morpheus had grown up and now was eating away at everything. Not hard to connect the dots when you can see what others don't. He left the theater with only a few words regarding his return. It might not happen. But he could live with that. When he was out of sight, he blinked his way to the location of choice.

(Ready to die Panelli? don't see Kile yet, I want to orchestrate that scene, but do what you want to do with the J's)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Everyone was sitting patiently in the foyer when suddenly Jim's phone rang. He picked it up quickly.
"They're attacking! Hel-" Before the man on the phone could finish Jim had closed the phone and nodded to Jonathan.
"Alright everybody lets go!" Jonathan yelled and everyone ran out the door and saw Orpheus outside. Jonathan looked at him and then turned to Jim. Jim sighed.
"Fine." Jim muttered and Jonathan ordered James to get on Orpheus' huge back.
"Go Orpheus!" Jonathan yelled and the giant amphibian began running through the streets. They arrived at the building and jumped off of Orpheus and ran into the building. They cooly walked in the building and walked over to Dimitri who had not noticed them yet.
"You really shouldn't do that Dimitri." Jim told Dimitri and he pulled out a gun and shot at him but Dimitri quickly jumped into a wall. Jim walked forward.
"No Jim wait!" Jonathan called out but Jim ignored him.
I have to kill him. Before he kills me. Jim thought to himself.
(There Nick now you can kill Jim and then kill Kile and Dimitri.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Dimitri looked behind him as he walked through the wall. Jim. He started walking around, breaking his sight of him, but it wouldn't take too long.

Kile teleported to the house, then upon investigation followed the tire tracks. He ended up at a large tower he recognized. He saw an open door and people crowded outside. Big commotion. Good for infiltration. But that wasn't what he was doing right now. Another quick series of teleports and he found himself in a back room, behind Jim. He moved quickly, shielding his mind from Jim's powers, and forming a warp blade on his wrist. A green low was cast on the room as Kile lunged, Jim dodged, and Kile put a blade in his enemies gut. Kile wrenched out his blade and watched as Jim's body fell lifeless.

Dimitri walked back into the room, and found Jim already dead, and someone standing over his corpse. Dimitri drew his knife, and turned to obsidian, sneaking up on the man slowly. Just as he was about to lung, the opponent spun around and a green blade passed through his chest. He stared into the angry, now sorrowfull eyes of his brother. "Kile?" He spoke, and the blue light in his eyes dimmed, becoming nonexistent.

Kile watched as his brother died, and felt his own life leaving him. The ever present glow of green that was cast upon everything he has seen was gone, and he died, happy it was done.

For the Angel of Death
Spread his wings
on the blast,
And breathed in the face of
the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers
waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but
once heaved,
and forever grew still

Last edited by UnstopableCarnage on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Thomas ran forward, Teresa at his side. Finally after a month of planning they were going to take it down. The space elevator. They were in the back alley, with a lone guard standing over the back entrance. Teresa shocked him with lightning, killing him. They quickly knocked down the door. Two guards sat there, playing some card game, listening to the baseball game. As they reached for their guns, Thomas gathered the light, ready to attack. Both guards screamed, and ran out into the alley.
Easy enough. Though Thomas as he started up the stairs, hopefully Dimitri would have taken out the security. Two clicks. Good, he had done it. They reached to 5th floor, magnet control. Two armed guards stood there, holding m18's (Shut up, Its the future). They jumped back in surprise, then recovered. Teresa was able to get one with her lightning, but the other jumped behind a crate. 
Thomas knelt behind a control panel, light in each hand, waiting for him to pop up his head. He did a moment later, making a spray of bullets in Teresa's general direction. Thomas leapt up, killing him in the explosion. He ran forward, and locked the explosion in. No way to get it out at all. (<---that's a rule)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Jonathan turned around the corner to find Jim get stabbed and the two brothers kill each other.
"JIM!" Jonathan screamed and ran to him. Jim was dying from all the blood loss. He looked up at Jonathan and smiled sadly.
"I'm sorry I can't protect you anymore. It was my fault." Jim was whispering to him. Jonathan's eyes went wide with horror. He was saying the exact same thing he said before he died in the vision.
"NO JIM SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE!" Jonathan screamed with tears running down his eyes. Jim smiled more.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Jonathan." He whispered and his eyes closed.
"NO! JIM NO NO NO!! I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY I DID THIS!" Jonathan's words were almost incomprehensible as he sobbed loudly. He gripped Jim's body and screamed in sadness. Jonathan then held Jim's dead body in his arms, it already felt cold. It was over. Jonathan had lost him forever. Jonathan's voice was hoarse from the sounds he was making as he begged Jim to come back.
"I NEED YOU JIM!" Jonathan screamed. "YOUR THE ONLY ONE!" Jonathan finally realized how futile it was and got up slowly, finding it hard to walk. He looked down and saw Jim's gun laying next to his corpse. Jonathan looked at it for a long long time. 
No. The voice in his head told him. Jonathan glared at nothing.
"What do I have left? You did exactly what you told me you were going to do but you didn't expect this result did you?" Jonathan asked the voice.
You have one thing left. You want to kill Teresa. Because she made everything you go through hell. She murdered your parents and because of your foolishness, your lover. The voice said. Jonathan was about to reply when suddenly he remembered. She had done all of these things. She needed to be killed before she destroyed all the other mutants. So, with one last tear shed, Jonathan walked out of the building and began walking towards where Nyx told him where Teresa was. He was going to get revenge.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

((Check))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

((mate))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:39 pm

"I'm sorry Jonathan. You've sunk to low. Time for you voice to die." Whispered a voice behind Jonathan.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Jonathan turned around and shot at Teresa but missed obviously. Teresa shocked with her electricity powers but Jonathan pulled out the reflector and blocked it. Jonathan watched Teresa and she smiled.
"Has Nyx lied to you enough? Are you his slave yet?" Tersa taunted. Jonathan ignored her and shot again but missed.
"Has he told you about how you were made?" Teresa asked. Jonathan stopped.
Ignore her. Nyx ordered but Jonathan ignored him.
"You were a innocent boy. You shouldn't have had this and I'm sorry about what I did. I knew I couldn't defeat Nyx so I sealed him away. In your innocent body. I corrupted your soul and I was wrong to do so. I know you can hear me so please, don't give up because of what Nyx made you believe. Kill him." Teresa explained to Jonathan.
KILL THE LIAR SHE IS LYING! Nyx screamed. Jonathan nodded.
"I understand now." Jonathan told Teresa and raised the gun to his head. NO SHE IS CORRUPTING YOU AGAIN!  Nyx screamed but Jonathan knew what he had to do. "Please bury Jim for me." Jonathan pleaded to Teresa and she nodded. He smiled and pulled the trigger, knowing he would see Jim soon.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 pm

He finished it, finally, the time freeze rune. James grabbed the bullet, moved it away, and knocked out jonathan.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 am

The End.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum