Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 pm

"That explosion could save you some trouble later down the road..." Jonathan called behind him with a crazy smile.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 am

Kile teleports in front of Jonathan and nods towards the attic, before teleporting there himself
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Jonathan ran quickly up to the attic.
"Alright, where we headed to?" Jonathan asked, excited
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Thomas raised each of his hands, gathering light. He stood up and walked outside, just in case it exploded.
"Time to give it a try." He said, the pushed each orb of light toward each other. They pushed against each other, making it hard to get them together.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"Well that was very anti-climactic" Said Teresa.
"Wait, I could possibly get together, let me try again." Replied Thomas, concentrating as he pushed together. Finally they slammed together, making a huge burst of light.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Chris peaked through the door way "everything alright he asked
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 am

Kile crosses his arms. "I found a place. It will be hard for AMA to find us." Pausing, "But you might not like the location."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 am

"Just tell me Kile!" Jonathan replied
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 am

Kile sighed and said, "Its on the complete other side of the city. And the entire place is anarchy. The place is filled with gangs killing each other, and the police trying to take it back. I found some old apartments there that are in a decent position with a good view of the road."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:33 pm

"That's fine, it's not like any of them can kill us." Jonathan replied. "Now come on, we gotta get Demeter and get going." He called to Kile as he ran down the stairs.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 pm

"I'll get a car," Kile tells him. Before teleporting away.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Jonathan returns to Demeter.
"Come on, get up!" He yells and begins poking her.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:27 am

"Ok I've heard of cat naps but this is fucking ridiculous!" Jonathan muttered as he picked up Demeter's still unconscious body.
"Ah shit, you aren't light you know!" He yelled at her, getting no response. He could just wait in the front and get away easily, but Jonathan needed to make his exit dramatic. He quickly walked over to the broadcast station. It was broadcasting some shit about the AMA; Jonathan knew how to make it more interesting. He saw the complicated machinery witha microphone and he smiled. He put his new rewire tool on the machinery. The AMA broadcast stopped and the mic was crackling with static.
"Hello all of you. This may be the last time I ever talk to you if you choose the wrong path. Teresa, something is coming. The rise and then the fall. You will feel more powerful than you ever have but it will all collapse very quickly and you will fall. But don't worry, fallings like flying except with a more permanate destination. Oh and Thomas. I know you will try to stop me and you shall join your friend here in the fall. You picked the wrong path." Jonathan spoke more powerfully then ever before. "Oh and Jaina and Chris, if you don't want to join those two in the fall, you can come outside to the front of the pub. You will be welcomed with open arms. Oh look at the time, I would love to stay and murder you all but I really must go. Toodleoo!" Jonathan then ripped off the tool and grabbed Demeter and ran for the front of the pub
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 am

Kile was sitting in a stolen sedan, he looked up from a book he was reading and said, "You know. I was thinking that we would make a quiet and stealthy getaway seeing as how I don't want to be handcuffed electrocuted, possibly burned, and then healed. So you better not be serious. Oh ya forgot to tell everyone, Jaina heals shit."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 am

"Calm your tits, we don't have to wait if you don't want to. I doubt anyone is going to come out." Jonathan replied as he put Demeter in the back then got up in the front.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Kile turns the key and undoes the emergency break. "C ya later Drunken Whaler." Then he starts driving for the destination.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:55 pm

"Don't worry, they will have to say goodbye soon. AMA knows I hacked their communication center so they will come and kill them. Or at least try..." Jonathan replied as he looked blankly out onto the road ahead.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Kile looks at Jonathan blankly, then turns his eyes back to the road without saying anything
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 pm

The two drove in silence for a while until sirens began to be heard.
"Oh shit, let me handle the talking if they pull us over." Jonathan told Kile. Jonathan saw multiple vans with AMA on them with their sirens blaring. Most of them passed right by except the last one. It pulled over their sedan. Kile looked at Jonathan with a very irritated look. Jonathan patted his arm to calm him and rolled down the window faced with a soldier with his pulse rifle pointed at his face.
"Can I help you sir?" Jonathan asked, pulling a very fake British accent.
"Get out of the car, we're taking you to questioning." The soldier replied with his gun still pointed at Jonathan's face. Jonathan sighed and then stabbed out with his icicle blade and screamed, "DRIVE!!!" at Kile. They sped off before other soldiers could catch them. Jonathan waited patiently for Kile to begin yelling at him.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Kile drives in silence. The city slowly begins getting more ratty and gunshots can be heard nearby. He pulls up next to an old apartment building and says, "Wlecome to the new hideout. Hopefully we will be able to hide out here for a good amount of time." He walks up and pulls out some keys. He selects one and turns it in the hole, opening the door. Inside Is a dirty house that's covered in dust and has patches of dried blood on the floor. "Welcome home. Try not to provoke AMA into this area." He leaves the two others on he doorstep, and walks upstairs.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:20 pm

"Guess I will just carry Demter in!" Jonathan yelled up at Kile. He was pleasently suprised that Kile did not yell at him. He continued his positive thoughts as he opened the door of the car and picked up Demeter's still unconscious body and put her on the couch.
"You better wake up soon..." Jonathan muttered to himself.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 am

Demeter woke up to see she was not at the pub anymore. She was in a room, lying on a couch, and Jonathan was sitting next to her. "Whoa..Where are we? What happened?" Demeter asked groggily. She looked at Jonathan, who didn't look too happy at her for probably lugging her halfway across town, so she didn't want to add on anymore, afraid of getting yelled at by her acquaintance.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:38 pm

"Oh great you're awake. We are in some house far away from Teresa and we took you along because I know how much you also don't like her. Oh yeah and I may have vollunteered us all to killing her..." Jonathan explained to Demter.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 pm

"....Ok. And you seriously dragged me along with you? I'm sorry...I don't know why I didn't wake up." Demeter said, full of embarrassment.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Jonathan smiled. "Its okay, you weren't that heavy. And besides, we were done waiting around so we wanted to go as soon as possible." He then got up off the couch and went into the bedroom on the bottom floor and sat on the old mattress. He closed his eyes and laid back. He needed to do something. As his body hit the mattress, the blackness of his closed eyes became red. Blood red. Jonathan's breathing began to quicken but his mind began to slowly shut down his stress. The blood was now a pulsating muscles. It was self defense, he would kill me if I didn't. Jonathan told himself in his head repeating it over and over. The muscle stopped pulsating and began to darken. He deserved to die! He kills people like us for a living! Jonathan screamed to himself. He began convulsing violently as the muscle began to turn grey and then decay. 
"I saved him from his fate." Jonathan murmured, the imagery becoming to powerful to keep his mouth from speaking out his thoughts. The muscle decayed away and Jonathan let out a loud moan as his body continued to shake. Then one final image appeared in his head. It was Teresa's face, grinning.
"Burn. You will burn! BURNNNNNN!!" Jonathan screamed growing louder and louder as her face began to get bigger. Teresa's face then turned to horror and then her face was burning. Then it stopped. The visions were gone. And Jonathan had a big smile plastered on my face.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum