Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  Ryory4 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 pm

"Yes, of course, but do not turn on us, or you will regret it" Replied the General, Then the screen went ominously black.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:11 pm

((This forum is now open to all))
((Spread it, like a virus))
[[/\ maybe to much]]
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Jonathan and Jim walked back to their little house, victorious.
"Everything is going according to plan." Jonathan smiled to Jim.
"Yeah but now I have something I know you want to do." Jim replied. Jonathan raised his eyebrows.
"No not that! The other thing!" Jim shook his head in disgust about his dirty partner.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. That." Jonathan said in a slightly disappointed voice. Jim looked over to see Orpheus, now doubled in size.
"Oh shit look at the guy!" Jim yelled and showed Jonathan. Jonathan went down on his knees to see his bigger talidek. Jim walked over to the next room and saw a rather fucked up couch.
"Jonathan! Orpheus destroyed the couch!" Jim yelled. "I think he needs more attention, we did leave him for a while." Jonathan hugged the big amphibian.
"Sorry big guy, we had business but I promise I will spend more time with you." He said to the animal. Orpheus was making a high pitched squeaking noise.
"MAAAAAAH!" The creature yelled, sounding angry.
"He sounds hungry but he's not eating the plant so it must be something else..." Jonathan told Jim. Jim was staring at Jonathan and then shook his head violently.
"No! I swear Jonathan if you do that I will vomit!" Jim yelled at Jonathan. "We need like some real talidek milk not your milk!" Jonathan was looking at his pants.
"Stay here and I swear if you do that, I am never touching that thing ever again!" Jim yelled as he got a bucket and drove off to the jungle.
It took a while for Jim to finally find some talideks and it took even longer for him to find a female mother. He was lucky enough to get the mother while it was nursing its babies. He quickly milked the mom and was starting to leave when he heard a loud mah. He turned around and saw a huge father talidek glaring at him.
"Oh SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Jim screamed and ran as the talidek chased him. He jumped in his car and drove away as fast as he could until he finally reached the house and ran over and put down the bucket full of milk.
"Oh hey Jim." Jonathan greeted Jim laying on the floor with Orpheus laying on his side. Jim put down the bucket and the talidek ran over and began lapping it up. Jim looked like he was about to yell but stopped himself and sighed loudly.
"Now you stay here I'm going to go visit our friend." Jim told Jonathan and began to walk off. He knew exactly where to go.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Jim arrived just a couple minutes later at the house that Kile was living in. He opened the door.
"Alright he left. This house used to house three people mother father and a son. Oh and they were so young Kile you bad man." Jim whispered to himself. Jim searched the house for a while and was about to leave when he noticed something.
"Oh Kile you need to hide better." Jim chuckled to himself and grabbed a little card. It was crudely written but it had a phone number. Jim flicked out a phone he had stole from that security guard and called the number.
"Hello?" A rather gruff voice answered the phone.
"Hello may I please speak to your leader?" Jim asked. "I'm a friend who hasn't seen him in a while. There was a brief pause until Kile picked up the phone.
"What is it?" Kile asked, sounding as irritated as usual. Jim then hung up the phone. He knew exactly where to go.
The drive was not very long to Kile's "hideout". He came around the back exit and kicked down the door. Kile sat in the middle of a group of guys and as soon as the door was down, one of them reached for the rifle which Jim shot out of his hands. Kile got up with his pistols raised.
"I'm not here to hurt you, Kile. Just wanted to see how you were doing being 'ordinary'." Jim spat at the ground when he finished the sentence, as if being ordinary was poisonous.

Last edited by carcinoGeneticist on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 pm

(sorry for not responding. I've been busy.)
Demeter woke up out of her trance (Whatever I'm going to call it) and she was surrounded by lots of new people. 
Demeter looked confused. "Did I do it again...?" She asked, with great embarrassment.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm

"You were asleep for awhile" Said James.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:58 pm

(First of all. None of. The jus have phones. Second, he doesn't surround himself with his men, he has them being busy, third, the rifle is in a lockup, fourth, he would have destroyed the back door for security reason. Fifth, Kile only has one pistol.)

Kile sighs and eases himself back into the chair, he dismisses the man that was showing the makeshift telescope attachment for the rifle, and thinks about why he hasn't blocked that door yet. When the man left he said in his normal monotone voice, "Why the fuck are you here Jim. I'm a busy man."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 am

"Oh yes so very busy playing little gang leader." Jim shook his head in disgrace. "You don't really think you could just slink off and live an ordinary life? I'm disappointed in you." Jim then walked closer to Kile. "Oh and it seems your choosing sides too. No no no Kile, that's a bad boy. You can't choose sides now. So here is my propositions. One, I will pay you a rather large sum of money for information about Teresa. Two, you stay put here and I go home to not bother you again. Or three, you don't stop moving and I kill every single one of your pathetic excuse for a gang. It's your choice Kile. You can run all you want but you can never escape me or Jonathan. So choose." Jim explained to Kile.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:51 am

Demeter sighs. "God dammit. How do I keep doing this?" Demeter felt bad about making them haul her around everywhere. But, I mean, what could she do? It wasn't her fault she slept like the dead.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 am

Kile smiles. "I haven't moved. And I will continue to stay here. And just one question. I have been watching you and Jonathan, sometimes in the newspaper, sometimes personally, and I'm sure you haven't gotten anything that even remotely resembles a job. Unless while you were in the AMMA building you got them to give you a ridiculous amount of money, I'm not goin to let you buy out my gang. Besides, I haven't actually been keeping tabs on the others as much as you. Last time I checked, they're not in the pub and I'm not even interested in finding where they went."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

"So. What's your background?" Dimitri awkwardly asked Jaina while everyone were doin there jobs.
"Well. I've lived in San Francisco all of my life. My power starting poping up somewhere around 13 years old, and everyone were a little scared of me. At about 15 years old I ran away to the pup, and until now, I hadn't moved." She said, stopping her work to think. "What about you?"
"I grew up in a really chaotic setting. One of the west coast cities gone bad. Me and my bro were really young when our dad died. But he was pretty crappy so it didn't really make a difference. We were actually a really good team. My powers started showing when I was 13, and his when he was 11. So, at the same time basically. But we didn't want to stay. When we had amassed enough money, we bought our tickets for the space elevator. While we in that city we made our fair share of enemies, and when they heard that we were leaving, they thought it was now or never." Dimitri started tearing up a little. "They planted explosives in the road here. As me and my bro drove by, it was detonated, sendin the car onto its side. We used our powers to get out, but we go out on different sides and ran towards different buildings. I started my way towards the space elevator, but..." He sighed, "They got my brother. I heard a gunshot, and cheering. So I turned back and killed them for it. I coulnt find a trace of my brother, I guess hey threw his body in he ocean. It took me another year to get another ticket, and I've been wandering here ever since."
Jaina stared at him. She felt really sorry. She didn't even know what to say. "I'm so sorry Dimitri. Nobody should go through that."
He chuckled darkly,"And yet many people do." He started fishing through his ever present backpack until he found what he was looking for. "He's the one on he left." He told her, handing the photo over. She stared at it, unmoving, as she gazed into a pair of glowing green eyes.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

"You speak so confidently for a liar." Jim retorted. "You just said your keeping tabs on everyone and as soon as Teresa moves you choose to move too. I know it was not a coincidence. You need to stay neutral if you want to be avoided." Jim explained. "I'm not like Jonathan who likes to keep you alive, I would love to see your head on a platter but if you are to stay put, maybe I can stand for you living."
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:51 pm

"I didn't move. I've been here for awhile. The day after I moved away from you I came here. That house was a jumping off point. And actually, I don't think that Teresa is the biggest threat. Compared to the shit I've been through. She's tiny." Kile pulls down the collar of his shirt and shows Jim a scar, most likely from a bullet, one inche away from his lungs.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 pm

"Maybe this it has to do with your power....? Suggested James.
He was actually curious about this.
"Like growing that hair uses energy, and you sleep to recover it?" He asked, doubting that was it.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"Yes a gun men is more dangerous than a woman who can take away the only thing that could even get close to killing her and can shock you to death. You are pathetic Kile. I hope I never have to see your glowing green eyes again." Jim replies as he walks out. "Oh and Jonathan says hello!" He yelled back to Kile.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:15 am

"That would make sence, since I'm pretty much a werewolf. Not to be cliche or anything..." Demeter added.

Demeter started to walk away. But as she took a step forward she felt a surging pain in her head, like an explosion went off in her brain. Demeter cried out as she clutched her head and knelt to the floor. She kept crying out as the pain got worse. But as she felt the pain she also had a weird feeling. A feeling of craving, a craving she never felt before. Demeter felt bloodlust run through her veins as the pain intensified. 
Demeter cried out in agonizing pain. What's going on? What's happening? Demeter thought. Demeter cried out louder, and as she did, her voice morphed and changed, and her cries transformed into snarls and growls. My powers. Demeter realized. I can't control them any longer...!

(sorry guys this might be cheesy since I wrote this really late, so don't blame me if it lacks luster.)
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 am

(Lol lust.)
"Good riddance!" Kile yelled after him, simultaneously flipping him off. When Jim was gone he slammed his fist into the wall. "I'm gonna kill that guy one of these days."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:55 pm

"No you won't!" Jim called out to Kile in a mocking tone as he got in the car and drove off. He was almost gone when he saw Demter, looking uncontrollable. He pulled over.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm

James quickly jumped up, running after Demeter as she shifted her form as she jumped out a window.
He ran through the kitchen, shattering a cup on the way. He threw open the door as Demeter sniffed the air.
"Good Demeter, good Demeter" He said, waving the steak he had gotten as he had run through the kitchen. She turned to look, and sniffed. Slowly she approached, sniffing. James dropped the stake, and drew a line between him and Demeter. He drew two more lines, and was finishing the last one, effectively boxing her in.
((Remember those lines act as walls))
((And cassidy if you want to do something, you can still escape because James has not finished))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:51 am

Demeter screamed a agonizing cry as she  transformed into a mutated tiger with saber tooth tiger like fangs that protruded out of her mouth. She had talons that were four inches long, and she was so tall her fur brushed against the cieling of the room (which was about ten feet tall) 
Demeter saw what James was doing and she growled. She took one paw and hit James across the room with immense force.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:58 pm

"Don't worry James, I got this!" Jonathan yelled as he ran out the door and began to freeze Demter to the wall.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Idiot Thought James as Jonathan shot ice rays at Demeter.
Part of the ice hit the line of warding, and the other Demeter. She seemed to just shrug it off.
He chuckled to himself, thinking It's like pokemon, ice doesn't affect a ice saber toothed tiger.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 pm

"I've been wondering...." Said Thomas as he sat in the hammock in the backyard.
"Yes?" Asked Teresa.
"Should we do anything about Jonathan?" He said, gazing up at the space elevator.
"His little "plan" for us really hasn't done anything" She said. "We could ask Jaina and Chris what they think"
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Jaina decided she wasn't going to tell anyone about Kile and Dimitri. Especially Kile or Dimitri. Telling one of them would be devistating. So she locked it in the farthest reach of her mind and threw away the key. She walked outside a few hours later and found Thomas on the hamock talking to Teresa.
"Sup?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandaLily1214 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:27 am

Deter took the hit just fine; she swatted it off just like a fly. Deter now looked at the person who just delivered the attack and swats him across the room too.
PandaLily1214
PandaLily1214

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum