Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

5 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bens RP: Mutation (Mutants)

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Once again. You could have posted something useful
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:22 pm

((And I'm in seattle, so I'll post less freq.))
[Also, I'm playing skyrim]
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:43 pm

I have had like 3 solo adventures in the last few days. Do i really have to do one with Jaina immidiatly?
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Jonathan sat in the chair, his fingers drumming out a loud repetitive beat. Jim sighed.
"Jonathan." He began to say slowly, watching as Jonathan listened intently, hoping for a plan. "You need to relax. Read a book." Jim said as he handed Jonathan a book. Jonathan looked at the cover and threw it back at Jim.
"Very funny Jim. Very funny." Jonathan said sarcastically as Jim chuckled about the book. (Moby Dick of course XD)
"I can't just sit around Jim! I have to do something! Anything." Jonathan explained to Jim. Jim was about to talk when Jonathan sprang up out of the chair.
"Of course why did I not think of this before?!" Jonathan shouted and sprinted off. Jim sighed again. Jonathan was so rash and it worried him.
Meanwhile, Jonathan was over at the AMMO building.
"Give me someone now. It is of deathly importance." Jonathan ordered the man in the front desk. Seconds later a man was there and Jonathan explained the plan to him.
"It's very simple. All you do is go over to Teresa and say that the east building's back entrance will be less guarded this Wendsday. You make sure you know that she will go for it." Jonathan told the man. The man nodded. He understood and as a employee he was required to go do whatever this man asked. So the man drove off to the house of Teresa's forces and notified Jonathan.
"Alright, you are clear to engage. Be very careful and convincing other wise you will die." Jonathan ordered over the phone. The man gulped and walked forward to the house to start the plan.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:09 am

Dimitri heard a knock on the door. "Ignore it. They'll go away when they think nobody's home. Now, about those possible allies. Do you have any?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm

"Yeah, it's some weirdo from AMMO." Whispered Thomas. "My little orb thing told me"
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Dimitri smiles. "Want me to give him an early... retirement?"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Jonathan sighed.
"Alright sorry buddy but your going to have to go all out on this. I have a sniper ready to shoot you if you don't act well enough." The man gripped by fear, knew what he had to do. He kicked open the door.
"Don't kill me! I have information from the AMMO which will allow you to attack a building. If you use the back entrance of the east building on this Wendsday, you will be able to get in easily. I know I'm in an AMMO uniform but please, beleive me." The man finished. Jonathan decided his fate.
"Good acting. Very good." Jonathan told the man through his ear piece. The man's panic slowly faded away. "Not good enough though." With those words, a bullet came piercing through the air and blew the man's hea right off.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Dimitri looked outside the window just in time to see the metal projectile pierce the man think pan. And he immidiatly stepped away from the window and yelled for everyone in the house to hear. "They have a sniper! get away from the windows!"
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 pm

"Ok! Did you hear that everyone away from the windows!"Yelled Chris.

Conner using his hyper senses, could smell gun powder and more importantly where it came from. "The sniper is on the trees in the front of the house. More to the left, mabey in the river bed." Yelled Conner so everyone could hear.  (BTW The house is not in the city it is out of the city more in the forest.)
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 pm

(At this point of time I don't think they use gun powder)

Jaina walks downstairs. "Why does this shit always happen to us?"
Dimitri turns to obsidian and looks out the window at the dead dude.
"I don't know, but whoever doesn't like you is packing heat. That guys head? It's paint."
Jaina stuck out her tongue. "Too bad Kile left. He would take out the sniper."
Dimitri flinched at the name but didn't say anything, and Jaina scolded herself for saying that name, and put up her shield around herself. Dimitri stepped away from the window
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 am

(Here new guy to be awesome Razz)
Name: Alexandru Rusmanov
Creator of the character: Panelli
Power(s): Alexandru drains the life out of his foes. He also has the ability to jump very high.
Weakness: Alexandru's powers are entirely based on an intake of blood. He kills people and drains them of his blood to use his powers. After 24 hours without blood, Alexandru will begin to wither away.
Personality: Alexandru is all buisness. Cold and brilliant, Alexandru has little sentiment. The time he has the most emotions is when he is fighting. He loves a fighter even though he kills most everybody he fights.
Looks: Alexandru has short jet black hair. His eyes are a red brown that occasionally glow in a big intake of blood. He wears a light but still protective blood red body armor.
Etc: Alexandru is the leader of a group of assassains named the Circle (the return of the circle! XD).
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:30 am

(Alexandru Rusmanov? That is the most racist thing i have ever seen you write. Russian much? Dimitri is fine because it is the equivalent to James and that is my middle name. But Alexandru is made by you to sound russian, but its not. and Rusmanov, sounds like Resnov, and you just put in a few extra letters. Resnov is a bad guy in COD black ops.)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:45 am

(Ok first of all how the fuck is a name rascist? I'm not even trying to make him sound Russian. Secondly, if you read about my character instead of just looking at the fucking name and saying I'm a Russian rascist, you would clearly see that he is supposed to be like a vampire, therefore he would be Transylvanian. So piss off with your stupid complaint and let me have a bloody vampire. Oh and if that's still not enough prove for you, I literally ripped this name off from a book about vampires and the Alexandru in the book is also Transylvanian not Russian.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:31 pm

(I did read your character, but i had nothing to say about it. However, vampires dont only stick to Transilvania. That was Dracula, and hes on the moon now. Vampires have spread. For instance. They run the red cross. Ben can confirm)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

UnstopableCarnage wrote:(I did read your character, but i had nothing to say about it. However, vampires dont only stick to Transilvania. That was Dracula, and hes on the moon now. Vampires have spread. For instance. They run the red cross. Ben can confirm)
Completely true.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:(Here new guy to be awesome Razz)
Name: Alexandru Rusmanov
Creator of the character: Panelli
Power(s): Alexandru drains the life out of his foes. He also has the ability to jump very high.
Weakness: Alexandru's powers are entirely based on an intake of blood. He kills people and drains them of his blood to use his powers. After 24 hours without blood, Alexandru will begin to wither away.
Personality: Alexandru is all buisness. Cold and brilliant, Alexandru has little sentiment. The time he has the most emotions is when he is fighting. He loves a fighter even though he kills most everybody he fights.
Looks: Alexandru has short jet black hair. His eyes are a red brown that occasionally glow in a big intake of blood. He wears a light but still protective blood red body armor.
Etc: Alexandru is the leader of a group of assassains named the Circle (the return of the circle! XD).
Wtf is up with the 2 random powers? If you get rid of the jump it's fine.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm

James just crouched in the tree next to Jonathan, lying there with a huge sniper. James was SOOO bored.
"Have they poked out their head yet?" He asked, having battles between his chalklings. Currently it was a bear and a spider duking it out. Just for fun he added a dragon.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:30 pm

(lol. I like James)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Jonathan shook his head.
"No they seem to be hiding still but no matter. I think I got my point across now all we need is for them to take the bait..." He explained to James and dismissed the sniper. 
Meanwhile, in the new house, Jim was contemplating something. He flipped his phone out ready to punch in the number of a old friend. It had been so long. Jim smiled as he remembered his first meeting with this friend.
He was laying on the ground, shuddering as though he was sick.

"Hey are you alright?" Jim asked the man. But as soon as he asked he read the man's mind. "Oh ok you need blood. Let me get you some." And Jim strolled off to go use his mind reading powers to scam people of money and of their blood. The man laid still, wondering how the young man who was helping him knew his dilemma just by looking at him. Jim then returned with a canister of blood. He got a needle and inserted the blood into the man's shoulder.

"I can read minds before you ask." Jim explained to the man. "Its good to meet you Alexandru. My name is Jim." Jim was smiling at the man who was now sitting up.

"I owe you my life. If not for you I would have died." Alexandru's thick Transylvanian accent made Jim smile. "Remember me and I may be able to save your life." Then Alexandru ran off.

It was two years ago, when Jim was Jonathan's age. Oh how fun it was out on the streets to scam people of their money. He decided he was going to call Alexandru. Jim put in the number and put the phone up to his ear.
One hour earlier.
"What the hell is this place?" The young man's voice shouted through the warehouse. Alexandru waited patiently in the shadows. 
"Why did you lead me here?" The young man turned around after asking to see no one. Alexandru smiled. This new mutant recruit was doing well. Alexandru then dropped down from the rafters. The man instantly turned around and Alexandru looked him in the eyes.
"Run or fight." He told the man as he drew his long pale sword. The man looked at the sword with wide eyes. He then turned and began to sprint away. Alexandru sighed. Twenty to four. He thought to himself. Alexandru then ran after the man. He gained on the man very fast. Alexandru then reached out and grabbed the man by the back of the neck and threw the man backwards. The man slammed down to the ground and by the time he got up, Alexandru was holding him down.
"They always run." Alexandru shook his head and then stabbed down on the man. After the man died, Alexandru quickly dragged the body over.
"The feast is here." He yelled out to the warehouse, his voice echoing. Within moments, three men appeared. The men were holding the machine. They inserted a needle into the man's neck and activated the machine. It began to suck out the blood of the man. Alexandru also took a quick draw of blood and inserted the blood into his body. He moaned as the blood gave him a hard jolt of energy. He shook his head. B negative was the worst, it was like a drug. Alexandru quickly got to his feet and nodded to the men. They bowed their heads and Alexandru walked off. Suddenly his phone went off. He quickly opened the phone.
"Hello?" His thick Transylvainan accent was even more prevalent on the phone.
"Alexandru! Long time no see!" Jim's excited voice made Alexandru smile a little.
"I should have expected this call. You and your partner are very ambitious." Alexandru replied.
"Oh Jonathan? Yeah he is a little obsessed. It makes me worry you know." Jim told him.
"I imagine you are calling because you want something from me." Alexandru assumed.
"You would be correct. I know your underworld influence is huge so I want you to get something from me. I can pay you with quite a lot of money." Jim explained to Alexandru.
"Money? I hope it would not be your fake money." Alexandru smiled.
"Hahaha no. I have other ways, I think you know." Jim laughed.
"Of course. What do you need?" Alexandru asked.
"I need high power explosives. I think you know what I will be doing with them." Jim said mysteriously.
"You are still the man you were two years ago. Tricky and hard to control. You are much more patient though." Alexandru explained. "But yes I will get you what you ask. It is the least I can do."
Jim smiled in the reflection of a mirror.
"Thank you. I hope we will meet soon." Jim then ended the phone call.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Thomas crouched behind a couch, hoping the sniper would get bored and leave. He started to think of an answer to a riddle, involving sheep and a dragon. It was pretty hard, but he was confident would figure it out. 
Suddenly something white moved along the floor. Thomas looked up, watching the little chalk man walking towards him. It was about a foot long, and carried what looked like a sword. He stopped in front of him, and drew a message into the floor.

Me, and the sniper have left. Oh, and the answer is a golden turkey.

Shit, how did he know the riddle? Thought Thomas.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:01 pm

(Awesome)
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:38 pm

(Not awesome in the slightest.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 pm

(s00000000 c00000000l (8 zeroes lol))
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm

UnstopableCarnage wrote:(s00000000 c00000000l (8 zeroes lol))
VRISKA
(Vrisco)
((I feel like saying this:
Nick, your profile pic lady has a staff of illusion magic))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum