Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicks RP: Revolt

+2
wiwusandtroup
UnstopableCarnage
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nicks RP: Revolt - Page 4 Empty Re: Nicks RP: Revolt

Post  Ryory4 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 pm

New prey to stalk Thought Cyroli (sorry if I post Syroli) as she watched the young loving walk through her woods. Not that she would kill them. Just watch, protect them from orcs. Well, maybe just a nibble. She ran across the tree tops above them, silent as Syl herself.
As long as the nymphs and orcs stayed away the would leave the woods with their lives. One seemed to be in deep thought, probably regretting something, or a bad memory. Regretting. The tree. He burned it.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Warren relaxed on his hammock. He held up what he had been working on. Almost done. He put on the finishing touches, then added a hint of magic and put the mask on. Through the eyes of the wood face, he could see the magic swirling around the weapons, a faint grey, and the dark green of his totem. There were two trails leading out of the ship. Purple and black. Warren smiled and began working on something else. Making allies is good to do in this world.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Suddenly leaves swirled down in front of Mijana and Nyx, forming a lady.
"You burned a tree." She said, green energy forming around her.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Zeke found a ship. It was run aground and likely abandoned, but maybe not. He took a step forward and felt something. A ripple. He located the source and found a small totem in a nook. Knowing that he was already found, he walked right into the ship. He walked past yet another totem and found another guy working on something.
"Hi."
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Mijana knew this must be the girl Nyx was talking about. She looked at Nyx and showed him her handcuffs that prevented magic use that she forgot to get rid of. Nyx smiled. This was going to be easy.
"I burned it for a purpose and now you shall see that purpose." Nyx replied and struck out, hitting her in the gut. The girl winced and Nyx tackled her as Mijana slapped on the handcuffs and locked them. Nyx then got up.
"Don't try to escape because I can catch you." Nyx told the girl and picked her up.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Cyroli sat down, defeated. Damn anti-magic cuffs. At least they were stupid. Maybe she would get a nibble of them. While they were asleep. Or maybe not. Maybe she could talk to them. Be their friends. Or she could fight her way out.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Later in the day when Deblin was just sitting at the table when Ryne ran in and said "Quick hide in the cabinet"
"Why?" asked Deblin
"The orcs are coming" replied Ryne
Deblin runs to the cabinet and opens the door, then dashes inside. He finds a bag of wheat and puts it in front of him.
A few seconds later he hears a knock on the door.
"What do you want? he hears Ryne say.
"You know why we are hear you have human like always." Says a rough orc voice
"No i don't, I never have". replies the old orc
"Yeah right" says another orc.
Deblin hears them come in the house and search every room. They open the cabinet but just close it again cause they don't see him.
Then he hears the door open and then close.
"Well that was close" says Ryne as Deblin gets out of the cabinet.
Suddenly it get very hot and Deblin notices the roof is on fire and spreading fast. He runs for the door but a huge piece of the roof comes down and crushes him. "Ryne, run!" he shouts as the piece of wood on him catches on fire and he burns. The last thing Deblin sees before he dies is Ryne running out the back door. Safe is his last thought.
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 pm

(if you don't want to read it basically Deblins dead)
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:16 pm

"What are you going to do, you skum?" screamed Cyroli to them.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Mijana looked away. She didn't like to see what Nyx does sometimes and this was one of those times. She was regretting imprisoning that girl. 
"You are going to lead us to Icewrath. Then you will be free to do whatever boring things you were going to do before." Nyx explained. "If you try to fight me, I will kill you." Mijana looked at Nyx confused. Why did he want to go to Icewrath? All there was there was abandoned castles and bandits. At least that's what Mijana heard from the other slaves. 
"Nyx why are you going to Icewrath? What do you need there?" Mijana asked. Nyx then explained his prophecy and what he believed it meant.
"So who is the one who has fell so deep?" Mijana asked. Nyx shrugged and pointed to the new imprisoned girl.
"Well we will find out shall we when she takes us there." Nyx then pulled her up and ordered her to lead them in the correct direction.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Name: Zenth Myrofol
Physic: He is more than average.
Magic:Ice
Personality: He is surprisingly smart cause he taught himself to read basic thing while he was a slave. He is nice. He does lack a little patience.
Looks: He is tanish from being outside all the time. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Warren gently put down what he was working on and whispers, "Why does every slave that escapes end up here." Then he turns to Zeke and extends a hand. "Hi. I'm Warren."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:28 pm

24zxr wrote:Name: Zenth Myrofol
Physic: He is more than average.
Magic:Ice
Personality: He is surprisingly smart cause he taught himself to read basic thing while he was a slave. He is nice. He does lack a little patience.
Looks: He is tanish from being outside all the time. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Accepted.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 am

"I'm Zeke. What's that your working on?" He said, taking Warren's hand.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 am

"A gift. Peace offering I guess," Warren said, holding up a necklace with a small circular face on it. "I could actually use someone to deliver it if you don't mind. I have to get it to her before she's too far away."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nicks RP: Revolt - Page 4 Empty Nicholi

Post  Donald01 Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Nicholi Daggit former bandit had been captured by the orcs in an ambush and did not remember much. He had been knocked by a club before he could draw his saber. It had been weeks ago but he didn’t have much time to think about anything but lifting the pickaxe or sleeping. He wanted to escape, and burn the orcs with his magic but the manacles prevented him from using magic. But one day he saw his opportunity the orcs were closing the door to his sell when he jumped through as the door closed. he scrambled to his feet but the orc was already upon him. The orcs double edged sword chipped the floor he had been not a second ago, Nicholi Daggit swung at the orc with both hands caching the orc in the chest. He recoiled his hands bruised from the iron chestplate the orc was wearing. The orc chuckled and advanced slowly. The orc swung his sword down but Nicholi raised both his hands. The ear splitting crack could be heard from a mile away. He felt worn liquid trickle down his left hand and touched it his right hand came back bloody, he realized the manacles had been sheared by the orcs sword. The orc looked at the broken manacles and a look of fear crossed his face just before the fire engulfed him. Nicholi Daggit took the sword from the burning corpse on the ground and ran towards the armory where he hoped they would have his stuff. He encountered no orc there because it they were eating their dinner. He saw two orcs at the door and charged forward. The orcs surprised went to draw their swords but did not make it before Nicholi stabbed one and grabbed others face using his fire magic burning the orcs face. he then opened the door to the armory using a key he took from a body and retrieved his items. The items included a saber made out of talado steel its blade so keen it could sever heads without slowing, a dagger of equal craftsmanship and a crossbow of equal craftsmanship with arrows to match. He also donned a suit of scale mail. He then stole a horse named Federico and rode off into the sunset.

Donald01

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm

The group was walking along quietly when suddenly they heard the clops of horse hooves. The only person on the island who owned horses were the orcs. Nyx motioned for Mijana and the slave girl to move and he realeased a wave of energy from his blade, cutting off the horses legs. The figure on the horse jumped off and as Nyx looked closer, he realized it wasn't an Orc but instead a human. (Welcome to the RP Nico Razz)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Zenth hated being a slave. Today he had decided he would ether die or escape. When the orcs were going around  getting all the slaves he hid around a corner. 
"Hey you get over here"shouted one of the orcs at him.
Zenth just shook his head. Then orc walked over to him.
"Why not?" the orc said drawing his sword.
"Because i don't want to" replied Zenth
"Well guess what you don't get to make decicion around here."
"Well to bad"said Zenth as he raises his hands and freezes the orcs head.
"Ahh!!"shouts the orcs as he grabs his head. Zenth run away from the orc into the woods. He ran until he found a wall. Then he stopped and listens. He hears the orcs coming. He looks around for a climbable tree. He sees one a quickly climbs up it. Then hops onto the wall and jumps out into the wild.

Last edited by 24zxr on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:53 pm

"That wasn't an orc ,idiots." Muttered Cyroli. 
She sat there in the bushes, at least she was in contact with nature. Probably shouldn't run, the man would probably get her. What now, capture the human who had fell off the horse? Maybe have someone to talk to. (HINT HINT)

Last edited by Ryory4 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a ,)
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Nyx walked over to the man who had fell off the horse and examined him. The man was very short and had really weird curly hair. Then it hit Nyx. It was Nicholi Dagget, a bandit leader during the war. He was wanted but during times of war, the government usually ignored him and focused on killing orcs. Even though the human government had fallen, he was still technically wanted. And than was good enough for Nyx. Luckily, the man was unconscious so Nyx just picked him up and took away his weapons. Mijana looked at Nyx strangely.
"Nicholi Dagget, leader of the bandits that lived on this island. His wanted sentence was never cleared." Nyx explained. Mijana rolled her eyes.
"And I thought you had given up on the old government ways..." Mijana shook her head and continued walking.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Zeke took the amulet. "I think I saw them on he way here. Boy and a girl. Boys a little smug looking? Girl's attractive?"
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 am

"Ya. Hand this to the girl and tell her to open the mouth and ill hear what she has to say. I'll have a matching on in a bit. You should get going though. They might be pretty far in."
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 am

"Alright. I'll be back." Zeke sprinted off in the general direction of the pair.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Cyroli looked at the small man beside her. He had curly hair, and had plenty of scars on his face, probably from the war. He looked familiar to her, but she wasn't sure why. Maybe he had been a bandit at one point at Icekeep (whatever).
She reached over and shook him, trying to wake him up. Finally he stirred.
"Wake up! I'm trying to help you escape!" She whispered to him as loud as she dared.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:12 pm

(Alright just because I want to make this easier, it's gonna be night now.) Night had fallen and the group had found a clearing to sleep in. Nyx and Mijana were in the corner, sitting in silence as their captives were "sleeping".
"They will try to escape, Nyx." Mijana told Nyx. He nodded.
"We'll take shifts watching them that way they can't escape easily." Nyx explained.
"Ok I'll get the first shift." Mijana replied.
"Mijana I will feel a lot better if I'm watching them so please let me." Nyx argued.
"Oh so you don't trust me now is that it?!" Mijana exclaims.
"No no that's not what I meant." Nyx struggled to reply but realized it was pointless. "Fine Mij you watch them first." Nyx then laid down and started to try and sleep. Mijana smiled and walked over to a very convienantly placed stump right in the middle of the clearing and watched the two prisoners. (Ok Ghastly, get Zeke to deliver the necklace while Nyx is asleep that way he doesn't have to attack you or anything.)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next