Dorks After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past

+2
Ryory4
UnstopableCarnage
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past Empty StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 pm

It is in the New Rupublic

Character Sheet:
* = optional

Name:
Class:
*Side (Neutral or light):
*Ship:
History:
Looks:
Personality:

Did I miss anything?

Last edited by UnstopableCarnage on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past Empty Re: StarWars RP: Shadows of the Past

Post  Ryory4 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Curse you.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Name: Dack Bell (corellian)
Class:Smuggler
Side (Neutral or light):not force sensitive
Ship: Bulk freighter Called The Kaldwin
History: Dack is a very successful smuggler, having made the kessel and byss runs on several occasions. Dack eventually fell in love with another human Syldian Kelt. They got married and bought a nice house. Eventually, Syldian got killed by the law. She had had a large sum of credits on her ship, and this reduced Dack's money by a lot.
Looks: Dack has black hair, no facial hair. He wears nice boots, with small computers in each. He wears a brown jacket over a white shirt, with black pants.
Personality: Dack is reckless, like any Corellian. He loves sabacc, and is quite good at it. Dack doesn't like to take lives, but does it when he has to. He is a great pilot, having flown in the rebellion. He can also some what slice but isn't the best.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Name: Kael
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Counselor
Side: Light
Ship: Customized Freighter
History: He was born on Datooine and had a fascination with the old Jedi Conclave. He often explored the sections of it that were not dangerous. When he was about 20, a jedi stopped by, and sensed his potential, recruiting him into the jedi order. His padawan stage is almost complete, and he takes many solo missions. Most of which, he explores ancient ruins in search of knowledge.
Looks: He is tall, with little facial hair, and dark green eyes. Short brown hair
Personality: He has taken to The Old Republic's way of the Jedi, teaching himself to have no emotions and focus on the task at hand. That does not mean, however, that he is not a nice person. He is also extremely powerful in the force.

Last edited by UnstopableCarnage on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Name: Raack Kajin 
Race: Rodian
Class: Assassin 
*Side (Neutral or light): Neutral
*Ship: Chiss Clawcraft
History: Raack was born on Rodia and lived there for only a couple of years. Soon a civil war broke out in Rodia and Raack's father was brutally murdered. His mother and him escaped to Coruscant where he lived peacefully for another couple years until an assassin found them and murdered his mother. Watching his mother die tore the innocence from him and he then ripped the knife from the assassin's belt and stabbed him to death with it. After this, he dedicated his life to finding the Rodian rebels that started the civil war and kill them all. 
Looks: Raack looks like a normal Rodian, light green skin and a long snout. 
Personality: Raack is very serious and focused. His profession makes him naturally violent but he is also very emotional with the death of friends so he tends not to make many so he won't feel so bad.

Last edited by carcinoGeneticist on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I found a ship finally)
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 am

Raack's long green snout protruded from the long cloak he was wearing. He knew it would be hard to disguise as a Rodian, their natural features were not easy to hide. Luckily, Coruscant was full of strange alien races that allowed for it near impossible for anyone to recognize him. Raack quickly walked toward the Senate Office that was standing imposing in front of him. His target was a senator from Datooine. This mission was risky because he had to actually go into the office of the senator, meaning that more than likely he would at least be detected. Raack sighed. He hated being seen. It got on his nerves when alarms were ringing. (Ben he's like you Razz) As he walked through the double doors, he knew he could at least get on the elevator. He walked quickly through the crouds of people waiting to speak to the senators who were avalible. He slipped into an elevator with twenty people in it. Less likely to be noticed at least, Raack thought to himself. He reached the floor where the senator was located. The obvious large office of the affluent senator was guarded by a patrol and one standing guard by the door. Raack knew from experience that two guards would also be standing inside, guarding the senator. Luckily the floor was quite large and the Datooine senator was not the only one in conference so the patrol would be more spread out between the large offices. Raack waited for the patrol to move past the office and then began to advance. The back against the wall guards were the worst, no way to kill them without them noticing your weapon. He walked around the office, making it look like he was going to see some other senator until he was out of the guards sight. He then pulled out a throwing knife and peaked around the corner, analyzing his target. Raack then jumped out and threw the knife. Unfourtantly, the knife hit him in the lower chest, not enough to kill. Raack quickly ran up to the man and stabbed him. Raack cursed at himself for his lack of accuracy, the time it took made the patrol almost back. Raack hastily shoved the body in a small closet, knowing they would find it soon. He then returned to the senator's door. He could clearly hear the Datooine senator talking to another senator, the one that had asked him to kill the Datooine senator. Raack whipped out his two reliable blaster pistols and threw open the door. The guards already had their weapons up but Raack was already firing. The lasers hit their mark and the two guards fell over dead. The contract had bid under his desk about to push the alarm button when Raack fired at him. The senator yelled in agony and then fell over, dead. Raack then turned around to the senator. He was smiling.
"Good work Mr. Kajit." He said as he handed Raack a bag of credits. Raack took the money quickly and looked at the senator for a while.
"You better be as good at acting as you are at debating. I would hate for the roles to be reversed." Raack said mysteriously and walked out. He was able to at least get to the elevator before a guard noticed the body of the guard. They yelled at him to stop but he was already gone. Raack hoped it wouldn't be too hard to get out of the building.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:49 am

Kael walked out into the corridor of the temple. The place was old, but stable, and was used as one of the Jedi training grounds. He walked into the main room where he found a middle aged man meditating.
"Master. I request permission to go on an expedition for more holocrons."
"If it happens to involve Korriban I will not have it."
Kael sighed, "If not, may I go to Typhon?"
The man thought. "Very well. But stick to the ruins of the Jedi temple. I don't want you going into the jungle."
"Alright master."
Kael walked towards his room. He had to get ready for everything.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:42 am

((also it's new republic))
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Name:Corak Reght
Race:Trandoshan
Class:bounty hunter
*Ship:
History: He is from a town on Trandosha and his family never had very much money and one month they didn't have enough to pay there bills so Corak went into the imperial base and changed it but on his way out he got caught and flew away in a TIE. When he was flying he heard a laser shot then a pain. Now he was on Kessel. (Basically a prison planet)
Looks: He has green scaly skin and orange eyes.
Personality: He likes contest and challenges. He has a respect for people he knows have done amazing things. 

Last edited by 24zxr on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Dack boarded The Kaldwin, prepared to go on another smuggle from Kessel. He had just won a game of sabacc, and had got a good amount of money. 
"Kaldwn, you have permission to lift off." Said the droid to him. He set the computer on a course for Kessel as he went over the map of the black holes near by.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Boom! An explosion emminated from some where in the ship.
"Sith spawn!" cried Dack. He would have to delay his run on Kessel. He checked his nav computer, and saw he was near Tatooine. He slowly, craefully turned the ship to face it, and headed down to the surface.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Raack's armor glowed in the low sunlight. He was standing in his porch in his apartment, staring off, thinking. His mission was a success but he was not happy. He hated men like the one who had hired him, using people to eliminate their enemies so they can get their way. It reminded him too much of his home planets history. He was still thinking when he heard his hologram buzz. Someone was calling. He answered it quickly and was met with a man who's face was hidden by a hood.
"This is Raack Kajit, what is your buisness?" He asked the man.
"I have a job for you Mr. Kajit." The man's voice was deep and sounded very reserved.
"And that would be?" Raack asked, impatienlty.
"I wish to meet with you about this job. It is very risky but I beleive you can accomplish it." The man replied. Raack was about to question why it was worth the risk when the man continued. "I will pay you in advance." Raack's mind instantly recognized this as a major profit. You were rarely paid in advance because in doing that, the assassain could easily get away with not killing the target and still profit. Usually it was also a lot of money that was paid.
"I'll meet you and see what I think." Raack replied. The man smiled.
"I'm sure this will be a valuable agreement." The man then ended the call. He sent Raack the plant location so that he could plug it into the hyperdrive and go quickly. Raack got up excitingly and went over to his blaster rifle hanging by the wall. He grabbed it and began to leave his apartment. He had a mission to do.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 pm

It was after lunch and Corak had to  mine his usual cart of glitterstim in the mines. So he got one of the carts and pushed it to the mine and looked around. He saw a good deposit and went over and started to mine. After a while when he was 7/8 full he took a brake and went to go get water.
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Dack landed on Tatooine, and a good thing he did. His shield generator had some how broken. Good thing he had noticed that, or he would have been vaped in the next battle. He landed in his favorite space dock, and got out. 
"Hey Dack, what you be doing back here so early?" Asked Sage Tala, the Rodian technician of this dock. 
"My shield generator somehow got busted, probably so bantha fodder angry at me beating him at Sabacc." Replied Dack, pulling out a datapad, and doing some quick stuff. 
"Ok, got it, come back in six hours." Replied Sage.
Dack walked off into Tatooine, headed to some cantina.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Kael sat in the cockpit of his ship and started up the engines. It wasn't the traditional Jedi vessel. In fact, it was most likely made for a smuggler, but he liked to use it so he could store large amounts of artifacts in here. He guided it out of the hanger, and cleared the trees, flying up to space, and then entering light speed. He took the extra time to make sure everything was running smoothly. When the time was up, he exited light speed and gazed at the planet below. Tython. Ancient home world of the Jedi. Inhabited once by the first of the order, and then again during a time of temporary peace between the republic and the sith. He preformed a scan to find the temple, and then cruised to it. The temple was built into a cliff, but there was a good dead outside. Small gardens for meditating. Platforms for training and socializing. Kael set down in one such area. He looked out of the cockpit to gaze out at the jungle. Native "Flesh Raiders" gathered at the edge of the trees. They stayed at a distance for now, but Kael knew from the look of them that they were not friendly. He jogged out of his ship and into the temple. The inside was dark and dusty. There were passages branching off, and twin ramps going to a separate level. Kael took one of them, and the first thing he saw was a large door. He slowly opened it, and found himself in a mirror image of the council chambers on Coruscant. In his mind he could see masters of all different species sitting in these chairs, and then when he looked over them in reality, he was saddened by their emptiness. He exited the room, and went left. He found what he was originally looking for. A humongous library. Small holocrons sat at the bottom of pedestals where they had originally floated. Kael walked to one, and was slightly surprised to find it intact. He would have to study these later.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm

(( I have to post for Donald because he's lazy at this))
Name: Dazkle Varanth
Race:Zabrak
Class:Jedi sentinel
*Side (Neutral or light): light
*Ship:Vulture-tie
History:Orphan who lived in an archive with the librarian who adopted him. The archive was blown up by a terrorist group killing his "father". He killed the terrorist with the force and went to become a jedi.
Looks:Tan skin, ornge eyes, bald, horns, medium build Personality: will do anything for holocrons or artifacts of the old republic, craves knowlege to the point that he will kill for it. He is cunning and manipulitive,
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Dack wandered into a cantina, listening to the month old music. This is why I enjoy the core. Thought Dack. He looked around for any serious threats. Seeing none, he sat down on the bar next to a blue hued twi'lek. He ordered a glass of malt. As the bar tender handed him his drink, he accidentally spilled some on his liquid proof datapad. He then turned to the twi'lek woman.  
"I was so enchated by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. I'm gonna to need your name and number for insurance purposes." He said to her, with a grin on his face.
"I'm married." She replied, her voice drained of emotion.
"Oh." He muttered, his face turning red. "Ha ha. Sorry" He then stood up and walked over to another part to finish his malt.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 pm

(nice moves he got there:lol!: )
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:27 am

(Lol. If she was single she would have swooned.)
Kael placed several holocrons in his bag. They were heavy, but it wasn't like he was in a hurry. He walked out onto the balcony and looked down. Flesh raiders flooded into the lower level. Maybe he was in a hurry. He looked around and saw a large crystal hanging from the ceiling. Probably for lighting purposes before, but now it would be used to make everything on the first floor go squish. He reached out and grabbed an imaginary rope and pulled down. Supports creaked and the loud sounds of stone cracking echoed throughout the room. Flesh raiders looked up, and saw Kael. Some started sprinting towards the ramps. Others sprinted outside. The supports gave one last creak of defiance and then came crashing down. Kael nodded in approval at how all of the flesh raiders that had not ran out were sufficiently dead. He slowly walked down, climbed over the crystal, and calmly walked back to his ship. The natives watched his movements carefully, but did not attack. Kael made two more trips, undisturbed, bringing in holocrons from the library. By the end it was nightfall, but he was on Yavin 4 time, and was not tired at all. He entered his ship and jumped into his swivel chair. It swiveled. He loved it when that happened. He thought about what he just thought. That makes him sound like a retard. No matter. He got up from his swivel chair and jumped into the swivel chair in his cockpit. Once again. It swiveled. He started up the engines and when he was clear of the atmosphere he entered light speed. When he was done with these holocrons, he had a friend who would like to have them.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 am

Name: Lilita
Race: Human
Class: Smuggler
Side: Neutral
Ship: Small modified transport
History: Her father was a herder on Datooine, and she never knew her mother but was told that she had left her father to be with another man. She sometimes smuggled shingle in for her dad against his word so that the farm would keep running and then went public when the empire wanted to take the farm. In the end she didn't make enough money, and her father was killed in a bar fight on Nar Shada. She helped smuggle arms for the rebellion after this to help her fathers memory and after he war she was forgotten by them. She does not particularly care hat she was not payed, because she had respected her fathers memory and now is a smal time smuggler barrel known by anyone, but those who do know that she will do just about anything for the right price.
Looks: Long straight hair. Blue eyes. "Hourglass figure"
Personality: She is not flirtatious, but attracts men anyways. She will do most jobs as Lon as the pay is logical. She is a nice person contrary to the fact that she is a criminal.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghastly343 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:33 am

Lilita watched a man walk in, get a drink, and then try to flirt with a twil'lik. She thought it was funny, and clearly the man did not which made it even better. He walked over to another part of the bar and Lilita stopped paying attention, instead lookin at her data pad to see where her next shipment was going. "Illegal medical supplies to Tatooine. Shouldn't give me to much trouble." She thought. She looked at the expected date and it was a few days from now. She could spare a few more hours at the bar.
Ghastly343
Ghastly343

Back to top Go down

Post  wiwusandtroup Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Raack walked into the hanger lot for all of the residents of his apartment complex and walked to his ship. It was easy to find as it was a Chiss Clawfighter. These ships were rare now because of the manufacturer had shut down. Raack admired the Chiss' ingenuity in design but he hated the way the Chiss threw their life away for the Empire. Raack got in the ship and flew out to space. He looked back at Courascant, so different than his home planet. He hoped to one day return there. He then entered the coordinates and his hyperdrive took him to somewhere he wondered if he would ever see. It was Korriban, the home of the dead Sith.
wiwusandtroup
wiwusandtroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryory4 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Dack returned to his fixed ship, and headed towards Kessel.
((Hey, 15 ABY is when this takes place. Deal with it))
He really hoped that there wouldn't be X-wings this time. Those damn adumarians. Due to then allying with the New republic, X-wings now had more proton torpedoes, which was not good for a ship nor its shields. He entered Hyperspace, and waited.
Ryory4
Ryory4

Back to top Go down

Post  UnstopableCarnage Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:52 am

Kael disengaged light speed and guided his ship to one of the asteroids. He wasn't going back to Yavin 4 just yet. He opened a small box and removed the holocrons encased inside. He sat in a chair and used the force to move the holocrons a little away, and then press the button. A image of a man popped up.
"Activation protocol initiated. Master. A full report of my findings will be reaching you soon, or perhaps it already has, but this holocrons is dedicated solely to Darth Reven."
Kael leaned in. He hadn't heard much about Reven. It has been three thousand years, and most knowledge of him had been wiped out. The hologram continued.
"I was not able to dig up much about his turn to the dark side. Although, I have pieced together that most of his fall was achieved in the war, but it was completed, I have decided, when he stumbled upon Dromund Kaas, and found the emperor waiting...." Kael listened intently for hours. Absorbing every bit of knowledge about the long dead jedi. He stopped the hologram when it detailed Revan's exploration of Tatooine. He looked at the silent cube and then at the boxes full of them. He would have to go through them and find the ones important. Dazkle can rot. He was keeping these for himself.
UnstopableCarnage
UnstopableCarnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24zxr Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Corak had just finished his first cart of glitterstim. So he went to the top of the mine and got another  hover cart to put more of the stuff in. He went back to were he had been and typing in some code attached the carts together with lasers. Then he started mining again.
24zxr
24zxr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum